Yoongi

Tae opens the door to Yoongi's bedroom.

He sees him laying in bed bundled up by his thick blanket.

Jimin was in there, sitting on his bed by his side.

Yoongi was facing the ceiling, but then looked down at Tae once he heard him walk in and so did Jimin.

"Are you feeling any better?" Jungkook suddenly asks his brother, also stepping inside his room.

Yoongi shrugged a bit. "Not really." he softly coughed after.

"The pills might help, just let them sink in for a bit." Jimin tells him.

Tae had been picking up the laundry basket as the 3 had their own mini conversation.

"What are you doing?" Jimin then asks Jungkook. He was gazing at laundry the younger was carrying in his arms.

"Just being a helping hand for Tae." Jungkook answered with a smile.

Jimin chuckled. "Why are you helping him? It's his job."

"Well he's my friend and I wanted to help h-" Jimin didn't let Jungkook finish.

"Friend? Since when are you friends with the people who work for us?" Jimin asks surprised to hear that from the younger. Then he turns to look at Tae. "Did you force him to help you?"

Tae sees the angry glare Jimin was giving him, it made him a little scared. "W-What? No! I wouldn't do that.."

The youngest prince sighs.
"Jimin, I wanted to help him. Tae didn't want my help but I kept insisting." Jungkook explains. He didn't know why Jimin was acting up like this.

Jimin turned back to look at Kook, he gave him a annoyed look. "Just because he has a pretty face right? are you trying to hook up with him? He's our fucking servant for gods sake. Go find yourself a princess instead."

Pretty face?
Tae never really viewed himself like that. But it was pissing him off how Jimin wasn't considerate of his feelings. He knows he's a servant, he knows he's in a lower class, but Jimin doesn't have to be rude about it.

He's got a big mouth for a small person...
Jungkook thought. He was annoyed at Jimin's sudden attitude. He was being awfully disrespectful for no reason.

"Jimin he's just helping a friend.." Yoongi then joins the conversation.

Jimin rolls his eyes. "Go help your servant friend then." He says getting off his seat and walking out of the room, But Jungkook went after him.

This left Tae and Yoongi alone.

"Sorry, Jimin gets mood swings sometimes..." Yoongi tells the new servant who was about to break into tears.

"Hey...don't cry.." Yoongi says slowly pushing himself up to sit on his bed.

Tae was bitting down onto his lip, trying to keep his tears in.

"Jimin had a bad day yesterday, he's been taking his anger out on all of us. Don't worry about him." Yoongi responds.

"Okay.." Tae says silently.

"Your name is Taehyung right?"

Tae nodded in response.

"I'm Yoongi."

"It's such a pleasure meeting you." Tae says bowing a bit. Yoongi smiled softly. "Have you met the rest of them?" He asked, meaning the rest of his brothers, the princes.

Tae shook his head. "I haven't seen Jin at all. I heard he has the biggest charm."

Yoongi laughed, but ended up choking with his coughs.

"Are you okay?!" Tae says worried,  now walking over to him.

"I-I'm fine" Yoongi grabbed onto his cup of water and swallowed a bit. "Just sick.."

Tae giggled silently.

"Eventually when I'm out of this bed, I hope we could hang out. Just you and me." Yoongi says.

Tae's cheeks softly blush. "yeah, sure"

"You're blushing you weirdo." Yoongi comments.

This just made Tae blush harder.
"I-I am?" His hands press against his burning cheeks.

Yoongi chuckled. "A lot. But It's cute."

STOP BLUSHING.
Tae panicked mentally.

"I shouldn't keep you here much longer, you probably have a lot to do."

"But, I hope we can talk some day." Yoongi tells him

Tae nodded with a smile as he carried everything, ready to head out the door.

"Also, Tae."

"you're not just a servant." Yoongi reminds him since he knows how Jimin's words impacted him.

"Just a pretty face right?"  Tae says looking over at him.

"You're way more than that." Yoongi responds.

A small smile forms onto Tae's lips. "Thank you."
and with that, he walks out of his room.

He sees Jungkook making his way back to him.

"Sorry I left. I was talking to Jimin for a bit." Jungkook explained. "I'm sorry about earlier.."

Tae shakes his head, "No it's okay. Let's just get all of this done." He smiles at him. Jungkook nodded with a smile in return.

"Thank you so much for helping me."
Tae was setting up the last pair of clothes up in the hanger outside to dry. Jungkook had helped him with everything. The carrying, the washing, and even setting the clothes to dry.

"Yeah of course!" Jungkook responds smiling at him. "But can I ask for something in return?"

Tae smiled at the younger"Yeah, what is it?"

"Yeah, what is it?"

Jungkook's cheeks burn up pink. He was looking down at the ground as his fingers fiddled with each other.

"A kiss."