Jimin

Tae had been doing the dishes.

There was a big pile of them so it took him awhile.

He chose this job for a reason. He didn't have a home or a place to stay. (will be explained later) Luckily with this sort of job you get a place to live. He was lucky enough to get accepted.

After rinsing off all dishes he dried his hands.

"What's next..." he asked himself. He had a whole schedule, a whole daily routine.

Then a older lady barged into the kitchen. She was another servant. "Taehyung! Yoongi is asking for a glass of water. Can you go do that for me? I've got to start dinner already."

"Yes, of course!" Tae says getting a glass cup and filling it up with water. But he wondered why Yoongi couldn't just go get it himself, maybe he was that lazy type of prince.

"He's in his bedroom. He's ill in bed and has been taking some pills for it. Swallowing them without water has been a struggle for him right now." The older women tells him.

That explains it. Tae thought.

Maybe I could check my schedule back in my room after giving him the water.

"Where's his room?" Tae asked the lady who had been taking out food ingredients.

"Top floor all the way down to the left." She answered.

"Thank you."

Tae had been making his way to Yoongi's bedroom. He was kind of excited, I mean, he was about to meet another prince and even get to see their room.

After making his way upstairs, he makes a sharp turn to the left but bumps into someone who had also been making a turn to head downstairs.

Tae accidentally spills the water onto the person.

"Are you- ugh!" The male had looked down at his wet shirt, he looked upset about it. "Watch where you're going!"

Tae immediately felt so bad.

"I-I'm so sorry!" Tae tells him clenching onto the empty glass cup with both hands. "I-I can wash it for you!" Tae could tell this guy was one of the other princes. Just by looking at him you would know.

The prince looked over at Tae, his face seemed to soften when their eyes met. He could see the guilt in Tae's eyes.

"No it's fine, don't worry about it." The prince responds. "it's just water.."

"I'm Sorry

"I'm Sorry.." Tae says again.

"Taehyung right?" The prince then says. Him and his brothers had heard about a new servant earlier that day from their father, the king.

Seeing that new face made him assume it was Taehyung.

Tae nodded in response.

The prince then crosses his arms. "What are you doing here? You have no business up here." He tells him with sudden attitude.

"I-I was told to bring Yoongi a glass of water for his pills." Tae responds showing him his now empty cup.

"I'll do that for him. You go back downstairs and do your other work." He says.

"Yes your highness." Tae says bowing his head and heading back down.

"Wait." The prince stops him.

"Give me the cup dummy." He says reaching his hand out to Tae to receive it.

"Oh, yeah...here." Tae hands him the glass cup.

Both their hands touch for a moment. It seemed like the prince was doing it purposely and it made Taehyung blush a bit.

The prince then takes the cup from him. "I'm Jimin by the way."

"Taehyu-"

"I know that." Jimin says and walked away. A small smile formed onto his lips. "Dummy."

A cute dummy