"One sword keeps another in the sheath"

(For the lack of updates, I decided to update this chapter ASAP.)

Namjoon shoulder bumps into Baekhyun in the halls. "S-Sorry!" He says and continued to rush to Jungkook's room, knowing he was there with Taehyung.

Baekhyun watched the Prince go while rubbing his shoulder with one hand. "What's the rush..." he wondered.

And from curiosity, the servant followed.

Taehyung was deep asleep in Jungkook's arms.

Jungkook couldn't sleep. Not after hearing Taehyung finally liked one of them more. His tears were falling onto Taehyung's clothes while holding him close.

Suddenly, his door is kicked open. A pack of guards rush into his bedroom.

Jungkook sits up quickly from his bed. He wipes the tears from his cheeks and eyes. "W-What the hell..." he sees the guards surround his bed. All their eyes were glued onto Taehyung.

Jungkook grows alert and goes over Taehyung. His body, protecting him. "You're not fucking touching him!" He growled at the guards.

Taehyung was slowly starting to wake up.

A guard sighs. "Your highness, Your father told us—"

"I don't give a shit! you're not taking him!" Jungkook argued.

Jimin walked into the room after realizing the guards had been trying to capture Taehyung.

He passed through the circle of guards and covered both Taehyung and Jungkook by standing in front of them. He crossed his arms while looking at each guard in the room. "None of you will lay a single finger on Taehyung." He says in a stern tone.

"Mm..." Taehyung rubs his sleepy eyes. Then he softly blinked and looked around. He was hit with a strike of fear after seeing all of these guards standing in the room.

"Your highness, please step aside. We're only following your father's orders." The guard says trying to be patient with both of the princes.

"I will not move from my spot." Jimin states. "Nor will Jungkook."

Taehyung looked up at Jungkook, his face was full of worry. "Gukkie..." he frowns.

"Don't worry Tae..." Jungkook looks down at him. "We have your back."

Namjoon finally arrives and makes his way into the bedroom. Sadly he got there a bit too late since the guards were already there.

"Not another one..." A guard mumbles underneath his breath after sighing. "Someone force him out of here." He ordered.

Two guards hold onto Namjoon's arms tightly, pulling him out the room.

"H-Hey! Let me go!" Namjoon tried to shake off from their grip. They were too strong.

Baekhyun sees what's happening from afar. He still doesn't understand what exactly is going down until...

"Don't touch Taehyung!" Joon shouts, fighting to free himself from the tight grip.

Baekhyun's eyes widen. "Taehyung...?"

"Now you two. Please step aside before I force you out as well." The guard says looking at both princes in the room.

"Listen to them..." Taehyung says to both Jimin and Jungkook. He didn't want any of them hurt.

"No Tae..." Jimin says. His lips forming a small frown.