Christmas night

(Late Christmas update *sigh* sorry)

"Where are you going..." Jimin says. His voice was raspy and low.

Tae had been trying to get off his bed discreetly but Jimin was quick to catch him.

"I have to start working Jimin..." Tae responds.

"Just stay here a little longer." Jimin says pulling Taehyung close to him again, but this time keeping him against his chest.

The prince's arms had been tightly wrapped around his waist. He was cuddling him in bed.

Tae's arms were frozen for a moment. He was a blushing mess. Took a while for him to wrap his arms around Jimin to cuddle back.

_____________________________

That evening,

Baek and Tae had been helping set up the big Christmas tree.

Christmas was only a week away and it wasn't until now that they began to decorate the palace.

"So where were you last night? You never came back." Baek says while hanging some ornaments on the tree.

Tae softly blushes as he thinks back to what happened. "I was in the kitchen."

"You're telling me you stayed in the kitchen the whole night?" Baek questioned, this time looking at Tae.

Tae knew he couldn't lie this time.
"I was in Jimin's room." He finally says.

Baek was still pretty confused. "You slept in Jimin's bedroom?"

Tae nodded blushing.

"Is that some type of joke?" Baek asked.

Tae looks at him and shook his head quickly. "No! I did sleep in Jimin's bedroom. Well...I fell asleep in the kitchen and woke up in Jimin's bedroom..."

"And how the hell does something like that happen?" Baek continues the questioning.

"Jimin came into the kitchen when I was there. I ended up falling asleep as he comforted me. I kind of recall being carried as I slept..." Tae responds.

"So you slept with a prince? Well look at you." Baek says. Clearly he was annoyed. I guess you can say a little jealous too.

Taehyung doesn't respond and continued decorating the Christmas tree.

__________________________

Christmas

Today was the big holiday. The holiday you get to celebrate with your family and friends. Though it was different for the working servants in the castle. They didn't really get to celebrate, if they finished all their work in time, then there was a chance at celebrating but it was very low since it was very busy for them this specific day.

There was many guest coming over this night. The palace was holding a big Christmas feast to celebrate.

Taehyung and the other workers had been stuck in the kitchen all day and even since last night. They were just getting the food and event prepared.