a little fun

"Hey Taehyungie! Where you headed?" Jungkook asks once he spotted him. He was making his way to the ballroom until he stumbled across Tae.

Tae smiled once he saw Jungkook, he stopped his walk to talk to him. "Yoongi's bedroom, He asked for medicine."

"Medicine? He's not sick you know." Jungkook says giggling.

Tae gives him a confused look. "What? He literally asked me for medicine like a minute ago..."

"He's playing ill. I know that cause he said he didn't want to show up for today's event, so I guess this was his excuse." Jungkook responds.

Tae sighs. "Well, why is he lying to me?"

Jungkook shrugs. "If I were in his place, I'd probably play ill too just so I can have you take care of me."

Taehyung smiles at him as his cheeks flushed pink. "You don't have to play ill for that."

Jungkook smiles back. "Well in this case it seems like Yoongi is doing exactly that."

"You think...?" Tae asked.

"Most likely." Jungkook says.

"I guess I'll play along then, for a bit." Tae smiled as he headed upstairs to his room. "I'll see you later Gukkie!"

Tae had stood outside Yoongi's door. He softly knocked. "Hey, it's Tae."

"Come in." Yoongi responds.

Tae opens his door and walks inside his bedroom to drop off his medicine. "Here you go." Yoongi watches him do so, "thanks."

The prince was in his bed, under his sheets. He tried to pull off his best 'sick face'

Tae giggled. "seriously? You're still going to put up with your act?"

"What act..?" Yoongi asked.

"Yoongi." Tae giggles "I know you're not sick, you can quit it now."

Yoongi sighs, a bit embarrassed.

Tae sits down on his bed while Yoongi also sat up from laying down.

"Why lie to me?" Tae then asked.

Yoongi honestly just wanted Taehyung away from Namjoon after what he saw. But he chooses not to say that.

"Cause I wanted to spend a little time with you." Yoongi says.

"You could've just said that." Tae smiled at him.

"I guess..." Yoongi says scratching his head.

The two sat there talking for a while. They told each other their own stories.

Yoongi loved to just sit there and listen to Taehyung talk. Especially when they started talking about things they loved. He could see Taehyung's face light up just by talking about things that made him happy.

They never really had a long conversation, so it was nice for the both of them. It definitely brought them a lot closer.

Tae could see Yoongi smiling at him as he talked. It made him pause.

"What?" Tae says. "Is there something on my face?"

Yoongi shook his head as he chuckled softly.
"No, but there's something on your lips."

The prince then leaned in, having his lips meet Taehyung's.

Tae feels his face go hot at the touch of his soft kiss. His insides were going crazy. He kept his eyes open in surprise while his hands were clenched onto the bed sheets.

Yoongi pulls away after a few seconds. "Fuck." He mumbled, regretting doing that. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to."

Tae stays silent, he was looking down to hide his burning red face.

Shit, I probably just ruined things between me and him...
Yoongi can see how awkwardly silent Tae was now. He probably shouldn't have kissed him.

"A-Another..." Tae suddenly mumbled as he slowly lifts his head up to look at him. His blushing cheeks were clearly visible now.

Yoongi did not expect a response like that. But he softly nods and leans back in, kissing his lips again.

Taehyung wasn't satisfied though. "One more..."

Yoongi leaned in once more, kissing him quick, then pulled away.

"No Yoonie..."
"I want a long one..."
Tae responds with a small pout.

Yoongi smiled softly "me too." and he then leaned in and kissed Taehyung's lips deeply.

The kiss was slow but sweet.

Yoongi was slowly pinning Tae onto his bed while they kissed.

Tae's arms wrapped around Yoongi's neck once his back was on the bed.

Soft pleasurable noises came from Taehyung's mouth while kissing him. He was getting so worked up easily just by making out. Yoongi was loving it.

"Fuck Taehyung." Yoongi pulls away from the kiss for a moment. "You're driving me crazy already..." He says in a low voice after breaking their kiss.

Tae was panting softly with a flustered face while looking up at him. That sudden low voice kind of made his dick twitch.

"Yoonie...touch..me..." Tae begs while moving his hips around softly as he bit down onto his lip.

Yoongi could hear how desperate he was. It made him smirk at how hot but so cute Tae looked right now.

But before Yoongi could take action, Jungkook suddenly crashes into his room.

"Yoongi Hyung I was wondering where—"

then everything went silent.