Is It Still Me That Makes You Sweat?

I'm gonna warn you now .. Some crazy shit is about to happen. I recommend you don't read if you are not into smut, and just skip to the next chapter. Or get parental supervision, hell, read it with your parents if you have to! Who doesn't love a dash Peterick here and there? Amaright? .. Anywhore, enjoy you little pervs! (I kid.) XO

Just.. one moment, No one will know.

I placed one hand on my shaft. One pump & I let out an eager gasp. Another led to another, then another. Each one my member twitch, arousal growing stronger. I began to pump faster. " Oh, P-P-Pete. Why d-do yo-ou d-do t-this t-to me? " I stuttered out, getting closer & closer to my climax.

I pumped harder & squealed as I came on the floor of the shower. " Dear, God. " I exhaled loudly, trying to catch my breath. Why do you do this to me, Pete? I'm not gay, but something about Pete makes me feel like I'm a whole new sexuality. No one's ever pleased me more by just the mere thought of them. I felt guilt pushover me, my dear, Elisa.

I felt a tear rush down my cheek, or was it a drop of water? No, a tear. Because that was followed by another, then two more, a quiver of my lip, & a lump in my throat I just couldn't seem to swallow. Next thing I know, I'm a bare-naked-man, sobbing on the floor of the smallest bathroom known to man.

(Pete's POV)

I ran off to the bathroom as Patrick turned into the dressing-room, followed by Andy & Joe. " Oh, G-God. " I muttered checking all the stalls, making sure they were all empty. I let out a sigh of relief, locking the restroom door & removing my member from it's cloth-prison. My chest heaved, I pumped my length, picking up pace as I grew harder. " O-Oh, P-Patrick. " I yelled, maybe a bit too loud. The taste of his sweat still lingered, his scent sending me over the edge of pleasure. I grunted as I released myself into the sink. Breathless, I stuffed my throbbing length back inside my pants. What are you doing to me, Patrick? Once I caught my breath I walked to the bus with my shoulder slumped, and my head down. I opened & shut the door quietly. Someone was showering already. Fuck. The stickiness began to grow irritating. Wait .. is that .. moaning? I walked to the door, holding my ear against it. I scoured the floor to see whose clothes they were .. P-Patrick's? His black fedora sitting in his bunk next to his belt. Oh .. the throbbing is back. What is he saying? " Oh, P-P-Pete why d-do you d-do this t-to me? " he barely made out through his grunts. That's so hot .. Patrick's gotta thing for me! I held back a chuckle .. the thought of Patrick touching himself to the thought of me was such a turn-on. I rubbed the bulge through my jeans, until I heard the water stop. I hopped on my bunk, just above Patrick's, and pretended to sleep.

(15 - 20 Minutes later. .)

I've been here for over 15 minutes! What the hell is he doing? Ugh, this is extremely irritating. I rubbed my bulge trying to rub away the, not so much stickiness anymore.. but crusted over and very uncomfortable. Finally he opened the door & fell back into position. He sniffled a couple times with two or three huffs here & there.

He stopped in his tracks, & so begun the silence. The only noise now was my stiffled breathing. Does he know I'm awake? Does he know I was listening? My stomach was turning & I thought was going to vomit. Just as I was opening my mouth, I heard his bed creak, I shut my eyes tighter as I felt the edge of my bed sink in. "P-Pete, you a-awake?" He whispered, his voice shook as if he was holding back tears.

I pretended to yawn & stretch like I'd just awoke. "I am now. What's up?" I rolled over turning to him. His eyes bloodshot and puffy. "Woah, you okay, bro?" his flawless, pale skin, stained with his own tears. "N-Not really." he pushed out as more tears formed in his eyes. He shut them, causing them to spill over, & roll down his defined cheek-bones.

I jumped down to bring him into a friendly embrace, he was only in a towel, & clung to his small pillow that covered his chest & stomach. But that was overpowered by his pain. He wrapped his arms around me, crying into my chest, the pillow still separating me from his bare-skin.. "Patrick, what's wrong?" He looked up at me, his gorgeous green eyes hidden behind his eyelids as he slammed his face into mine, attacking my lips.

Is this actually happening?

So, that was it. Sorry it isn't that great. I'm tired and rushing so I didn't proof-read. LOVE y'all! Buh-bye, Monkeys! XO! ;*

Title comes from "Lying is the Most Fun A Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! at the Disco (formally stylized as "Panic at the Disco"), from their debut album "A Fever You Can't Sweat Out" (2005)