I've Got More Wit ..

(Pete's POV)

Joe & Andy filled us in the entire drive. This whole confusing situation became clearer, and clearer. Why they spent so much time together. Even when we went on hiatus. "So, how long have you two been together?" Patrick asked, as he ran his fingers through his messy hair. "Maybe two to three months after we went on hiatus." "You guys have been together since 2009? Jesus, how can you handle him, Andy?" I asked, resting my head in my palm. "What do you mean by that?" Joe interrogated. "I mean you're the biggest complainer I have ever met." I replied. "That's an understatement.." Patrick mumbled.

Andy laughed, causing Joe to punch his arm. "What do you think of all this?" he said, he glared at him, Andy went pale. "Nothing, love." he said, turning to look outside the window. Patrick and I bursted into laughter, resting his little head on my shoulder. His hand rested in mine once again, as I kissed his head. "I love you, buddy.." I said, my lips still pressed against his head. "But you smell." I finished, Moving my head away."Well, I haven't showered in like three days." he defended.

"It shows." Joe added. He grabbed his fedora and threw it at his head. "Drive!" he yelled. "Damn, sassy-pants." he said, rubbing his head where he had been hit. "Are we almost there?" he groaned, crossing his arms over his chest. "Just about. Couple more blocks." Joe said, turning a corner. Patrick adjusted his position and laid down on my lap. "My ass hurts!" he yelled. "Then what I'm gonna do later really isn't gonna help." I replied, giving him a light pat on the butt. "Ew." was all Andy said.

"Shut up, Andy. Im sure you and Joe have done far worse." I said. "True." Andy punched his shoulder. "If we're being honest!" He yelled back. He turned a deep red and slouched. "How do you guys do it?" Andy asked. "Do what? That move is our little secret." He replied. "No, I mean.. fight the most horrid fight and then go around joking and laughing like it never happened." he said. "It definitely does it's tole .. but the make up sex is awesome." I said, kissing Patrick's face. He laughed and attempted to push me away.

"We're here!" He yelled, shooting up and shoving open the door. He unbuckled the belt and grabbed his bag, running out to the main office and screaming the guy's head off in excitement. "You park, be right back." I said, running out and into the office. "..And do you have room-service? Or a maid? No maid, I don't need someone interrupting me! Can you get us a room with a view? No, forget it. I don't want anyone peeking in. Especially, paparazzi! Oh, a--" "Patrick! Calm down!" I yelled. The man looked confused and a little pale. "I'm sorry, sir. He's just a bit excited." I chuckled and walked to the counter. "Wentz. Pete Wentz. I got a reservation." I said, smirking lightly. "Uh, oh yeah. Here you are. F203." He handed me they key and stared at Patrick.

He looked homeless and he sure smelt like it. He was jittery and had this crazy look in his eyes. "Let's just go to our room, Patrick." he nodded and followed me. I walked to the elevator and pressed the "UP" button. He squeezed my hand, and smiled widely. "I love you." he whispered, looking up at me. Those tired, blue/green eyes made me want to melt. "I love you too, Patty Cakes." I said, smirking at him. He giggled as he released me, running into the- now- open elevator.

He's worse than Bronx.

(Patrick's POV)

I pressed the button and eagerly awaited our room. I have so many reasons to be in a shitty mood right now, but one that made up for them all. Pete. The doors separated and I snatched the key from Pete's hand, running into the empty hall and to our door. "Slow down, Patrick!" he yelled. "That's what she said!" I yelled, shoving the door open and running onto the large king mattress. He chuckled and fell on top of me, kissing my neck. He groaned, standing up and sitting in the edge of the bed. "What?" I asked, standing up. "Go shower, seriously. You smell like sweat and some other bad stuff." he made a sick face and laid back. I scoffed and walked toward the bathroom. This is way bigger than the tour bus' bathroom.

"I'll be back! I have to get the rest if our bags from the guys!" I heard Pete yell before exiting the room. I turned on the water and began to undress. It's been a while since Pete and I had done .. anything. Usually, we fight, forgive each other, fall harder in love, fight, repeat. All Thats left is make-up sex. I stripped down to my skin, wetting my body and hair just a little with the running water. I wrapped the towel around my waist, and cracked the door so I could hear him come in. I'm honestly not very good at setting the mood, but sex in the shower is a thing right?

I scratched my head, I got a whiff on my armpit. Maybe I should wash up a bit before I decide to be so close to him. I ran into the shower and poured soap on my body, scrubbing and massaging until I didn't smell as bad. I stepped out and walked out, leaning against the shower door. I tried to find a pleasing stance, but standing naked-no matter position I may stand in- is super awkward.

I heard the door slide open. "Fuck, these bags are heavy. Joe & Andy said "Bye, Trick!"" he yelled. "Cool.. Pete do you think you could come in here for a second?" I asked. "What, you have a rash you need me to check out? I love you, Patty, but I'm going to have I respectfully decline." Way to kill a mood, Peter. "Just come here!" He walked toward the door, he pulled it open. Instantly his eyes were wide and his face was terrified, before he softened his features and realized what I was hinting at. "Oh, feeling naughty already, eh Trick?" he slowly approached me, wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheeks.

"Just get in the shower." I instructed. "Yes, sir." he said, puling off his shirt and kicking off his shoes at the same time. He tugged down his skinny jeans as I walked into the shower. He almost fell over as he was trying to pull down his socks. "Mother of- fuck." he mumbled. "Slow down, I don't want to go back to that hospital already." He chuckled, sliding his boxers down and throwing them at the mirror. I slid the door shut, kissing his nose. "Get over here, Trick." he said, grabbing my face and pulling me in, he pecked my lips a couple times before actually kissing me. I rested my hands and his hips and slid them up the curve in his back.

"You know I love you, right?" he asked, resting his forehead on mine. "Of course, I love you too. Why do you even ask?" I felt a little bit of guilt. I have said some things when I was mad I didn't mean. I really regret it, because I would give the world for him. "I just love to hear you sat it." He giggled. "And you know what else I love to hear you say?" he bit my bottom, tugging it a bit. I wanted to just push him against the wall and take him right there. But it's cold. "What would that be?" I asked. "Room-service." he said, kissing my neck and sliding the door open, running out and tearing bags apart.
I turned off he water, and wrapped the towel around my waist.

"Are you kidding me?" I groaned.

Hope you liked it, guys! It was pretty fun to write.. I guess. Love ya! byeee!

Title comes from "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At The Disco (formally stylized as Panic At The Disco), from their debut album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (2005)