A Better Fuck

(Pete's POV)

I leaned down to kiss Patrick's neck, pulling my jeans down in the process. "Why don't we try something different? You know, experiment?" I whispered against his neck, He let out a light moan. "L-Like what?" He asked, letting his hands trail down to my underwear, pulling them down like a child unwrapping a present on Christmas morning. And its kind of the same thing.

"Why don't I just show you?"

I kissed him deeply, his hands lacing around my body. His legs wrapped around my waist, until I stopped him. "Tsk, tsk, tsk, experimenting." I slid his legs off and rested my hands on the bed, each side of his head. I adjusted my position, and slowly moved my hand down until I gripped his shaft.

He twitched a little, but I hushed him. "Calm down, Patty Cakes. Just shut your eyes, and let me take care of you." I pressed my lips on his, he exhaled and shut his eyes. I guided it toward my entrance before he thrusted himself inward. I gasped and shut my eyes tightly. "Jesus, Patrick. Now I know why you're so loud."

I buried my head in the crook of his neck as I began to slowly grind on him. His breathing became hitched, as he groaned and moaned. I squealed and whined, this definitely explains so much. I didn't know this could feel so good.. and hurt so much at the same time. He grabbed the back of my neck, kissing me deeply, practically swallowing my tongue. He slowly, but surely, got me on my back. He was suddenly in control.

"I l-love you so much." I got out through pants, gasps, and moans. "I love you." He whispered back, his hips picking up the pace and his chest heaving. I dug my nails into his back, He groaned louder, speeding up and I think I teared up a little. "Oh, Patrick. Patrick, Patrick! GAH, PATRICK!!" His name spilled from my mouth like word vomit.

"Louder, say it louder." He uttered.He whinced as my nails dug deeper, my back arched as he began to suck and bite on my neck. "Patrick, Patrick! Fuck---Patrick!" I couldn't speak anymore, I was so lost in the pleasure. I could feel my climax growing nearer and nearer. "Ah, I'm s-so close." He hissed against my neck. His thrusts became slower and longer, taking in every bit of pleasure he could, releasing it through pursed lips.

I brought my legs higher, my toes curled as I got closer and closer. Patrick caressed my cheek as he brought his head back. He looked me in the eye, it wasn't awkward, or weird.. it was beautiful. He pressed his lips on my forehead, his hot breath making me sweat even more than I already was. He groaned louder, my finger's intertwined with his as I pulled it to close, resting it on my chest.

My back arched and my hand squeezed tighter, "Oh, god--" he screeched before he released himself into me. I followed only seconds later, his body went limp as he hovered over me. He crawled beside me, laying on his stomach and kissing my hand. "I love you so much, Peter." He whispered into the back of my hand. "I love you, Patrick." He slipped into my arms and snuggled into my neck.

"Can we watch Doctor Who now?"

I'm sorry if this sucked and that it's so short, I was watching Doctor Who as I wrote this. Matt Smith is so beautifully distracting. Anywhore, Thank you guys for 1k+ reads! I love you so much, too bad this series is nearing it's end! ;(

Oh, yes It is.

It really is ! !

Title comes from "Lying is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off" by Panic! At The Disco (formally stylized as Panic At The Disco), from their debut album A Fever You Can't Sweat Out (2005)