.. It Will Be Held Against You (Part 3)

(Patrick's POV)

I exited the bathroom, wiping my hands on my jeans. I slowly caught my breath, now that, that's finished.. maybe, Pete and Meagan are done. I'm sorry, Meagan. I know it wasn't all me, but I can't believe I did this to her. She's Never done anything wrong to me. And Elisa.. I can't even think about her name without feeling like I stabbed her directly in her back. Not even in her back. I looked her straight in the eye and just, stabbed her. I fell against the wall, sliding down it until I was hugging my knees. I'm a bastard. I began to sob into my knees, brushing my dirty-blonde hair from my red face. My phone began ringing. I wiped away the tears and tried to steady my breathing. Elisa's calling, perfect timing. What will I say? Do I tell her? "What happens on tour, stays on tour, Stump." Maybe I should just.. not say anything. I quickly answered. "Hey, baby! We miss you so much. How's the tour so far?" Her voice so comforting and warm. I know by "we" she ment our baby boy. I felt 10 times worse. "Uh, I miss you guys too. We're doing great. But I wish you two were h-here with m-me." My voice began to crack, I tried to choke down the tears. "Are you okay, Patty Cakes?" Of all the nicknames.. God, take me Now. I began to sob even harder. "Patrick? Patrick, are you okay? Baby, please talk to me." She's so amazing. Why did I do this to her? Because my selfsih needs? FUCK! I punched the back of my head a couple of times before tugging on my hair. "Patrick, hello?" I picked up the phone. My voice was hoarse and trembling "I-I j-just miss y-you so m-m-much. I l-love you, d-don't you forg-get that!" I practically screamed at her. "Of course, baby. I love you so much, we love you so much. And when you get home i'll prove it to you. .. have fun on tour. And don't cry, you don't have to. I'm right here. Just a phone call away." I could feel the warmth of her smile through the phone. It was comforting, yet killing me inside, "Thank you. Thank you for being mine, Elisa. As soon as I get home I'm gonna hold you and never let you go." "Don't make promises you can't keep, now." Like our wedding vows? "W-what makes you think I-I would?" She giggled and I heard the baby begin to cry in the background. She sighed "He's getting fussy again.. i'll call you tomorrow. Bye, love." She blew a kiss and hung up. My eyes were bloodshot, my pale checks and the tip of my nose now a rosy red. I stood up slowly a sniffled a couple times, shuffling my feet out of the building & off to nowhere.

(Pete's POV)

As Patrick left, I prepared for her to attack me again. "Come on, baby. Let's try that again." She smirked and crawled over to me, running her fingers up my thighs until she reached my neck. Pulling me into a kiss. I forced my eyes shut and let her undress herself, not breaking the kiss. Her black designer dress now on the bus floor and her smooth thighs free from her seamless stockings. Her heels resting at the end of the bed. She took my hands that had lazily sat on my thighs the whole time to the hook on her black-lace bra. "I want you." She whispered, biting and slightly tugging on my bottom lip and running her fingers through my short, blonde hair. Well, I wanted Patrick. But I can't just say that, I just have to get it over with.. I can't believe I would rather be fucking Patrick, rather than a gorgeous model. I unhooked her bra, revealing her breasts. She places my hands over them, as she began to pull down her lingerie underwear. She pulled them off of her ankles and dropped them to the floor. I sat her on my lap, closing my eyes and letting her take charge. My hands slid down to her hips. Maybe I could just.. imagine Patrick? No, that's cold. But she won't know.. it's the only way I can get through it. Plus, my boner was aching and I promised it to Patrick.. I wonder if he's still holding it in. I smirked at the thought. I felt her begin to pull down my boxers. I felt extremely uncomfortable, maybe it's guilt? I didn't do it all alone! Patrick, started it.. and I finished it. I sighed and just pictured the first night I kissed Patrick. His sweet pink lips making me feel-- Oh, God. I felt her warmth surround my shaft. She moaned lightly as she began to grind herself up and down. I tightened my grip on her hips, but let her guide herself. Her moans growing as she picked up pace. Pictures of Patrick crossed my mind again, I suddenly felt like it was him and I. Like when I kissed his neck, when I ran my fingers down his body. I began to moan with her, my moans overpowering hers. "Oh, P-Pete!" She screamed. "Oh, Patrick." I mumbled, biting my lip until she stopped. Why did she stop? I opened my eyes to see her face, a fusion of shock, fear, and anger. "What did y-you say?" She stuttered. "What? What Did I say?" .. What did I sa-- fuck me.

Oops, Pete dun goofed. Welp, hope you enjoyed it! Lemme now what ya think! Expect more SUPER soon. Because I have no social skills/social life. Love ya! Byes! XO! (Actually, I've been talking to this really cute guy from my 6th period, so.. t('_'t ) hehe Oh, if you only knew what i've been up to. ·_·)

Title comes from "Just One Yesterday" by Fall Out Boy, from their studio album "Save Rock And Roll" (2013)