Atavan Halen

(Pete's POV)

It's back.. the voices. The pain, the feeling.

You piece of shit, you don't deserve to live. You've hurt the most incredible man in this world yet again. You really fucked up. Why do you even try? You don't deserve him, you don't deserve anyone. Just do the world a favor and end it. Really end it this time.

"Patrick, please. Don't do this to me, I'm sorry. I'll never hurt you again,please!" I screamed, as if I was forgiven the voices would leave me be. Because the more they talk, the more I realize they're right.

You're worried about yourself? You selfish nothing! Just do Patrick and everyone else a favor and die! Die!

"They're back! They're black! They're back! They're back!" Was all I could scream, I threw myself on the floor and pounded my head. "Get out of my head! Please!"

The only way to be free is to end it, Peter. End it.

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? FINE, I'LL DO IT! I'M DEAD I'M FUCKING DEAD! I'M DEAD! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" I got up and ran off. I have to do it, I have to end it. For Patrick.

(Patrick's POV)

"Patrick, please. Don't do this to me, I'm sorry. I'll never hurt you again, please!" His promises were empty no matter how loud he screamed them. It's over. We're over, forever. "They're back! They're back! They're back! They're back!" I heard him scream at the top of his lungs. Whose back? What is he talking about? Is he insane?

"IS THIS WHAT YOU WANT? HUH? FINE, I'LL DO IT! I'M DEAD I'M FUCKING DEAD! I'M DEAD! ARE YOU HAPPY?!" No, please, Pete. Don't do this. I'm so selfish! I did this to him. They're fucking back, because of me.

Why am I sitting here crying like a bitch? Help him! You love him.. don't you lie.. you need him. It was complete silence outside.. where did he go? GET UP! I shot up and unlocked the door, my vision blurred by tears and my head hurt from crying so hard. But imagine what he's going through...

I opened the door, no sign of him expect smeared bloody hand-prints. "PETE, PLEASE! COME BACK, I LOVE YOU!" I banged the door that lead back into the building. "PLEASE!" I prayed someone would hear me. I ran the direction I thought he went in. I refused to stop until I saw any sign of him.

(Pete's POV)

Where am I going? Where do they want me to go? How do I do it? I just want it to end.. please. Just let me die.

I fell to the ground and sobbed. "I love you so much, Patrick. I love you so much. I'm sorry. If I could take it all back, if I could just see you smile at me." I screamed at the top of my lungs. I looked around the floor for anything that will end this pain. I just want him to be happy.. And the only way is without me. I've hurt him too many times.

I spotted a shard of broken glass on the floor. It looks like it was a piece to a shattered mirror. I picked it up, looking at myself and feeling disgusted. I look awful, I feel awful.. But soon I'll be okay. I'll be happy. And so will my boys, Meagan, Ashlee, Joe, Andy, Sarah, Brendon, .. Patrick. "I love you so much, Patrick." I said, placing the shard against my wrist. "I love you."

Okay, so this was really fucking depressing.

Title comes from "7 Minutes in Heaven (Atavan Halen)" by Fall Out Boy, from their studio album "From Under the Cork Tree" (2006)