Can We Fast-Forward to (You) Go Down On Me?

(Pete's POV)

He grabbed the hem of my black t-shirt, I held my arms in the air, inviting him to pull it off. He pulled over my head and tossed it onto the floor. I unbuttoned my pants as quick as I could, eager to take him. I finally got them down to my ankles, my bulge very visible threw my Calvin Klein underwear.

He bit his lip, doing the honor revealing my cock. He's smirked at my fully erect member. I leaned into ear "It's all for you." I kissed his neck as I gripped his thighs. I found that spot and continued to toy with him. "P-please, Pete. I w-want y-you." I smirked and motioned for him to wrap his legs around me. He did as told.

"I won't be cruel and tear you in half.. let's loosen you up first." He brought his head back as he shut his eyes, knowing what's to come. I slipped a single digit inside of him, earning a moan or two from him. I gently slid in-and-out of him, my grin growing with every one of his grunts & twitches. I leaned in kissing him to shut him up.

His head rubbing against my stomach as he slightly grinned against me. He whimpered as I slid another digit, causing him to grind harder. I continued with a scissoring motion, loosening him enough. "Now.. f-fuck me n-now!" He dug his nails into my back, pleading with his green/blue eyes. I pulled my fingers out slowly slipping my tip in.. then my entire length in with one quick thrust.

He practically screamed, clearly audible from outside, he's a loud one. I pecked his lips, being sucked in to a deeper kiss. I continued to slide in-and-out of him. Our moans catching up until they were in complete unison. He shut his eyes as tight as he possibly could, a tear slipping down the side of his face. "Almost.. th-there, Patty C-Cakes." He smiled a little, but kept his eyes shut. His walls beginning to tighten around my shaft, making it all the more pleasurable. His nails digging into my back, causing me to cry out in pain, & pleasure.

I moved one hand from beside his head to pump his pulsing erection, wet with pre-cum. Plunging faster into him. "Sing for me!" I yelled. "P-Pete I--" He tried to speak, but I cut him off. "Sing f-for me! Now!" I looked at his face.. his struggle to hold a note, as if it was replaced by a moan.. yet, he still sounded incredible. "A-Am I more t-than you b-bah-ahh-argained for y-yet? I've be-been dy-ing t- to tellby-you anyth-thing cah-ah-ah! P-Pete!" he may not have gotten very far in the song, but it was all I needed to get off.

I released my seed into him, letting out a muffled grunt I had forced down by biting my lip. Patrick came only seconds after me "Y-Yes!" He exclaimed. Letting his hands fall to his side's. I gently pulled out of him, falling on top of him. I knocked out what little wind he had left in his lungs. Just as I leaned in to kiss his pink lips, I hear Joe's obnoxious voice outside. Perfect timing. "Shit!" I yelled, shutting the curtain.

I dressed as fast as I could, Patrick just hid himself under the covers. Joe & Andy both walked in. I continued to pull up my jeans. "Pete? Patrick? Where are you, assholes?" Joe yelled. I peeked my head out. "Shhh! Pat's sleeping!" I responded in a hissing whisper. "Sorry," He mouthed as they jumped into their bunks. I gave Patrick a sweet kiss before creeping out & into my bunk.. I left my shirt on the floor, because I would've thrown it there anyway. I rolled over and scratched my junk, and shutting my eyes to sleep it all off.

"We're goin' down, down in an earlier round. And Sugar, we''re goin' down swingin' .."

I smirked, Patrick singing this song will forever have a lingering awkwardness behind it.

Thanks Patrick.

Yay! It came! And I'm sorry it sucked.. I was watching "America's Suitehearts" like, crazy. I fucking love that video. Anywhore, hopefully it wasn't as bad as I see it. Love y'all, Monkeys! XO!

P.S.: I dedicate this chapter to" shesmywinona27" big fan, and she requested an update so.. here ya go! Hope you enjoyed it. C:

Title comes from" New Perspective" by Panic! At The Disco, from the Jennifer's Body Soundtrack (2009)