Sugar We're Goin' Down

(Pete's POV)

I slowly opened my eyes to see Patrick. His porcelain skin before me, a small gap between his pink lips.. Just enough to see his white teeth. He's absolute perfection.. Why have I waited so long?

I slowly crawled on top of him, and leaning in to kiss his warm lips. He shut his eyes tight, before opening them. Adjusting to his surroundings

until his beautiful green eyes found mine. He smiled, leaning in to kiss me gently. " Good morning. " I whispered against his lips with a smirk. " Very.. " he responded, kissing me even deeper. I grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in. He then pulled back " Pancakes. " he said, with wide eyes. " Pancakes? " I questioned. " Pancakes. " he nodded. I shrugged, crawling off of him and peeking my head out of the curtain. " Joe? .. Andy? " I got no response. Their beds were empty and there was no sign of their usual trails of mess. Did they even come in last night?

" Are they avoiding us? " I asked Patrick. I stepped out, completely nude. " Maybe they know we need our alone time. " he said, lightly tapping my ass as stood up. I chuckled and pulled his just as bare body into my embrace. " You're so beautiful in the mornings, you know that? Not a lot of people are blessed like you.. " I told him. " Like you? " He said, scrunching his nose. My smile disappeared. " Rude. Just rude, Patty Cakes. " " You know I'm joking you sexy beast. " he said behind clenched teeth, bringing his face to mine. He growled a bit, sending a shiver down my spine. " Damn straight. " I responded, kissing him. " Pancakes? " I asked, eagerly. " Pancakes. " he responded, with a giant goofy smile spread across his face. I nodded and proceeded to the kitchen.

(Patrick's POV)

I turned toward the bathroom, opening the door and squeezing in. I looked in the mirror, my hair going in every direction and my chest covered in marks. I smirked and brushed my fingers through it.

I checked my breath. I mentally face palmed, has it really been this bad the whole time? I grabbed the Listerine, toothpaste, and my toothbrush. I hastily brushed my teeth, and swooshed Listerine in my mouth until I was satisfied. I rinsed my mouth, making stupid faces to see which ones Pete would fine cute. God, I'm like a teenage girl.. I spit it into the sink and wiped my face on my arm. I spent the next 20 minutes flexing in front of the mirror. I think it was 20 minutes.. I lost track of time. But according to Pete, I've been in here forever. " Come on! Pancakes are ready! What are you doing? You've been in there forever! " slight exaggeration.

I walked out, the arouma of pancakes making my mouth water. I grabbed my boxers from the night before and slipped them on. Pete set his plate down before turning to me. His eyes fixated on my boxers. " What are these? " He questioned with a look of disgust. " What do you mean? " I asked. " Is there something wrong with them? " " Yeah, you're wearing them.. " I'm utterly confused at this poi-- oh.. I smirked and pulled them down to my ankles, stepping out of them. He smiled and tilted his head. " Better. This is officially, a Stumph & Wentz, Nude Breakfast. " a Peterick Nude Breakfeast? I chuckled and walked over to the chair, just as I reached for it...Pete shoved me out of.the way and pulled it out for me. " Thank you. " I said, kissing his lips. " No, No, Mr. Stumph. Not until breakfast is over. " He winked and pushed me in. He sat himself down, picking up the fork beside his plate. By now I've already begun eating. " Don't choke. " he joked. That's what he said. " That's what he said. " he muttered, eating his pancakes. I chuckled. We talked the whole time about everything and anything. No awkward silence, no stiffled breathing, no crying..

As Pete took the final bite, he let out a loud exhale. " I'm stuffed. " gulping and dropping his head back. I just nodded and rested my head in my hand. He took our paper plates and plastic forks, tossing them into the trash can beside him. " Alright.. " he said, slapping his hand onto my pasty thigh. " get dressed, we've got a guest coming. " he said, grinning that adorable grin.