Take This to Your Grave

(Patrick's POV)

God, Pete is so beautiful. His embrace making me want to smile, even though he's the reason I'm sobbing. I can't take it anymore .. just a taste? I looked into his deep-brown beauties. I was lost in his gaze. I jumped up & kissed him. It felt so .. right. But, God, was it wrong. I pulled away from his lips, & tore myself from his arms.

"I-I'm sorry, Pete. I don't know wh--" I was cut-off by Pete's sticking his tongue in my mouth. Naturally, I kissed him back. His hot breath making me shiver. I let a moan escape my lips, as he pushed me on my back. He kissed my lips, and down my jaw-line. He grabbed the pillow trying to tear it off of me, but I stopped him before he could. He pulled back with a puzzled look on his face. I .. he can't see my stomach. He's going to think I'm disgusting ..

"Patrick .. ?" He muttered. "Please, I don't want you to see it." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. He slowly pulled the pillow from my grip and ran his hand down my chest and made his way down to knot holding my towel up. "You're beautiful, Patty Cakes." The corners of my mouth twitching as I tried to force down a smile. He kissed me, letting his lips trail down to my stomach. He looked up at me for approval .. I didn't hesitate to nod.

He nipped the knot, and pulled it apart with his teeth, revealing my every inch to him. He gently kissed my tip, my member throbbing in excitement. He twirled his tongue around the tip, and took my whole length in his mouth. My chest began to heave & a loud groan burstiby out of me. He smirked as he bobbed his head up-and-down my shaft. His hands gently massaging my "boys".

A heavy groan scratching it's way out of my throat. I moaned as his name slipped from my lips. "P-Pete. I'm gonna-- I'm g-gonna .." I couldn't take it anymore. I released myself into his mouth. Slowly removing my shaft from his mouth, he took a minute to catch his breath, as did I. Yet, he still held my salty seed in his mouth. He came up to my lips, forcing my cum into my mouth. I didn't want to swallow, it was too much for me. "Swallow it, .. now." He demanded. I did as he said and forced it down, exhaling heavily. He grinned in approval, as he whispered in my ear" My turn." And licked his bottom lip.

Okay, so I really want to try something new.. so I'm trying to do a million things at a time. Excuse it's shortness. LOVE you! XO!

Title comes from Fall Out Boy's album "Take This To Your Grave" (2003) Title of their debut studio album.