Chapter 1

It was a normal day in the city of New Townsville. And of course with a normal day it means there is trouble, big trouble.

"Powerpuffs! Please save us!" a woman screamed as Mojo Jojo trapped a few citizens in a cage.

Suddenly, the wall was broken by three girls. It was The Powerpuff girls Z who came to rescue them!

"Give up, Mojo!" Blossom ordered him.

"Never! Mojo is gonna put every human on a cage! Just like they did to little Mojo!" he refused.

"But Mojo, that's really mean of you!" Bubbles protested.

"That's the point of it, stupid girl!" Mojo screamed at her with anger.

"Alright then, stinky monkey! You asked for it!" Buttercup exclaimed as she grabbed her hammer like a baseball bat.

Mojo flew away as the girls punched him with their weapons at the same time.

"Mojo will get revenge for this!" he cried before disappearing in the sky.

The citizens applauded at the heroic girls and thanked them for saving them.

"Oh, no! We're gonna be late for school!" Blossom noticed as she looked at the clock.

"We gotta go! Bye!" Bubbles waved at the citizens.

The rest of the girls waved goodbye too as they flew away on their way to school. Once they were there, they transformed into their normal forms at the rooftop. They headed to their classroom while Blossom/Momoko and Bubbles/Miyako were talking about girl stuff. On the other hand, Buttercup/Kaoru just followed them with her arms behind her head. They took their seats as they heard the bell ring and the teacher entered the room.

"Good morning, class!" she greeted.

"Good morning, Ms Keane" the students responded.

"Today we'll be receiving three new students. Please welcome them!" she announced and walked back to the door.

She opened it to reveal three boys who entered the classroom. One had orange hair and red eyes, the second one had blonde hair and blue eyes, and the third one had raven hair and green eyes.

"Boys, would you please introduce yourselves?" Ms Keane asked them.

"Of course. My name's Yûsuke Kurosawa" the orange haired said with a smirk.

"Mine's Yoshito Kurosawa. Nice to meet you" the blonded said with a playful tone.

"And I'm Ryu Kurosawa" the raven haired said in a indifferent tone.

"Thank you, boys! Please take a seat!" Ms Keane ordered.

The boys did as she said and seated at the free spaces near the three girls, what made the others jealous of them. The hours were running slowly, but finally lunchtime began. Everyone was picking up their stuff and leaving the classroom, except for the three friends, who made a meet-up around Momoko's seat.

"Those boys... they remind me of someone" said Momoko.

"Who?" asked Miyako, confused.

"The new guys" Kaoru responded while rolling her eyes.

"Oh! Remind you of who?" Miyako asked again.

"I'm not sure yet. But I feel like I've seem them before" Momoko explained while rubbing her chin.

"Well, I can't figure out mysteries with an empty stomach!" Kaoru said as she stood up, "besides, we have a soccer game later so I need to recharge my energies."