Chapter 28

Butch's POV:

Buttercup and I arrived to the city center. There were people running and screaming everywhere. It was obvious that something bad was happening.

"What kind of villain is this?" I asked Buttercup, looking for him.

"The kind that runs electrical cables" she answered me.

I frowned, not understanding what she meant by that. Suddenly, a cable exploded a few meters from us. People were running to avoid it. Buttercup flew at full speed to save them. I heard an evil laugh echoing through the city. I couldn't see where it came from.

"I'm back!" I heard a voice.

Suddenly, a yellow-colored thunderbolt villain appeared in front of me.

"And who are you? Buttercup? Did you change your gender?" he asked me.

"Excuse me?!" Buttercup groaned from the distance.

"Oh, there you are!" he exclaimed.

"Digitron! What do you think you're doing?!" she asked him.

"What do you think I'm doing?! Now that I have returned I can do whatever I want!" he replied.

"I don't think so, bolt-head!" I groaned.

"And who are you?" Digitron asked me.

"Butch" I replied.

"Enough chat already! Let's finish this!" Buttercup yelled at us.

Digitron started throwing sparks around him. I dodged his attack to avoid ending up fried.

"Why didn't the professor send Bubbles to handle this one?!" I protested.

"C'mon, Butch! Get up! We can do this!" Buttercup yelled at me.

I got up off the ground and started to think of a way to beat him. Buttercup pulled out her hammer to attack. We were in the middle of the city, so we had to be careful with our attacks.

"Terraculous Hammer Punch!" Buttercup yelled before punching him with her hammer.

Digitron entered an electrical cable to avoid Buttercup's direct attacks. I was supposed to get him out of there, so I took out my flute.

"Hipnotic Flute Tube!" I exclaimed before playing my flute.

Digitron's malevolent laughter echoed everywhere.

"Do you really think you can stop me with those tricks?! I'm just an electrical signal, your psychic powers don't work against me!" he told me.

"Butch, watch out!" Buttercup yelled.

An electric blast took me by surprise. I hit the walls of a building and then fell on the pavement.

"This isn't good!" Buttercup groaned.

Bubbles' POV:

"We're here" I told Boomer.

We both landed on the first floor of the mall. We heard people screaming and running away from the water fountain, so we went there. Sure enough, Princess Morbucks was there. She had a huge artifact in her hands and was shooting at anyone who came near her. The weapon traded people's clothing for ridiculous princess dresses. It even made up and styled them like old royalty. They looked awful.

"Princess Morbucks! You must stop right now!" I told her.

"But why? Everyone loves their new outfits! And now they will adore me! Right, everyone?!" she exclaimed.