Chapter 13

Momoko's POV:

I was at school early, even though I could hardly sleep last night of emotion! Homare did make it to the date after all! He is so handsome and good-looking! I didn't say anything to my friends because I knew they would be angry, so I would tell them today, when it was too late to stop me. When I arrived to the classroom I saw Miyako, Kaoru and the boys in the corner, gathering and forming a circle.

"Hey, guys!" I exclaimed.

"Look who finally appeared" Kaoru said in an unfriendly tone.

I took a look at her and realized that she was wearing crutches and was wearing a cast on her right leg.

"Kaoru, what happened to you?!" I asked her.

"I got hit by a cow" she responded.

"Don't try to tease me!" I yelled at her.

"You would know if you had answered my calls!" Miyako sounded angry too.

"I'm sorry! I couldn't answer! I was busy!" I defended myself.

"Too busy making out with Homare at the movie theater I suppose" Kaoru crossed her arms.

"Yûsuke!" I yelled at him.

It was obvious it was him! I didn't tell anyone, but he saw me there!

"Don't blame him!" Miyako scolded me and sighed, "boys, would you give us a moment, please."

I glared at Yûsuke while he left with his brothers and then seated with my friends.

"Momoko, why are you dating Homare? You know he's an oaf!" Miyako asked me.

"Because I like him" I shrugged.

"But he's just a player! Whenever he goes out with a girl next week he goes out with another one because he gets tired!" Miyako reminded me.

"Yeah! He's a complete scumbag!" Kaoru agreed.

"That's not gonna happen to me!" I laughed, "he is different now! He was very sweet with me last night! He even gave me a nickname! Pretty Princess!"

"You gotta be kidding me" Kaoru slapped her face.

"Momoko, I don't think he-" Miyako tried to warn me, but Homare entered the classroom, so I didn't pay attention to what she said.

"Homare!" I exclaimed and approached to him.

"Hey, Pretty Princess!" he smirked.

We seated next to each other and started to talk about last night. He still hasn't kiss me, but I guess it's because he's waiting for a special moment. I didn't liked the movie either, it was too scary for my taste. Still, I felt happy to be able to hold his arm every time it scared me. I caught Yûsuke watching us during class, but I just dedicated myself to glare at him. I'm never speaking to him again!

Kaoru's POV:

Miyako and I were really mad at Momoko. Specially because she didn't even cared about what happened to my leg. Ugh, my leg... I feel so useless and helpless. I know it's my fault; I can't blame Ryu for it. I spent the whole day seated on a stupid chair. The doctor recommended that I use a wheelchair and not crutches, but just the idea of ​​having to sit all day made me angry. In fact, I already hated having to be in a cast.

"Hey" Ryu seated next to me at the cafeteria table, "I brought you lunch."

He reached me a tray with a slice of pizza, a bowl of salad, a soda and a banana muffin.

"Thanks" I said with discouragement.

We both started eating, but I could notice he was watching me with the corner of his eye. I hate it when people look at me like that, with pity. It makes me feel weak. Suddenly, the same girl from the party approached to us. I think her name was Murasaki. She was wearing a cheerleader costume.