Chapter 31

Brick's POV:

That beastly creature was standing right in front of me. Bubbles was still watching, terrified. I would finish him off using my strength and the combat lessons I learned during training. I didn't want to risk hurting Bubbles with my fire. The creature punched me with one of his arms. I quickly dodged it and waited for him to launch the second blow to evade it. The third blow came, which I could barely dodge. The fourth blow hit me in the face and I fell back to the ground. He had four arms, making it difficult to dodge all punches. I had to be faster, have better reflexes. But that wasn't my only problem, I had to get him hurt and I had no idea how I would do it. I had to find his weak point.

"Bubbles!" I called her, "I need you to go ahead and look for the exit!"

"But what if you need my help?! What if another monster appears later?!" she asked me insecurely.

"Don't worry about me! I trust that you can do it! Don't be afraid! If you meet any creature, come back!" I replied to her.

Luckily, Bubbles listened to me and ran away.

"Now I can seriously fight! I'll not contain myself!" I told the creature, "Fire Blow!"

I blew fire at the creature and he growled in pain. Apparently my fire attacks were effective. He was very angry and tried to hit me with his two right arms. However, I was already out of sight.

"Too slow!" I made fun of him and attacked him from the back, "Fire Shot!"

The creature hit the wall, so I took advantage to launch another attack. Smoke gushed from his body. He already had several burns. He stood up again, took his stick off the ground and threw it at me. My flames turned his stick into ash. That made him very angry.

"Let's fight from man to horrendous beast! Fire Fists!" I shouted.

Flames of fire surrounded my fists. The creature growled very loudly and ran towards me. I dodged his two right arms, sliding alongside him. With one of his three legs, he tried to hit me, but I managed to react in time. I braked quickly and flew at him to hit him from behind. I hit him hard and warm on the back and landed on the wall. I took a momentum and hit him again, this time on the head. I continued to attack him continuously and at full speed. I was too fast, so he couldn't reach me. Soon, I could tell that he was getting tired and that he was very hurt, so I stopped a few meters away to rest myself.

"I ain't finish yet!" I warned him and set my body on fire.

The creature looked at me fearfully. He hit the wall with his arms, causing the ceiling to start to collapse. I couldn't help but be surprised to find that his goal was to block my path. He knew he was no match for me, so his only way out was to escape. I realized that Bubbles had gone the opposite way. Luckily, the creature was too weak to face her.

"No! Bubbles!" I shouted, hitting the wall.

Boomer's POV:

That fearsome creature was standing right in front of us. Buttercup had just saved me from his sharp claws. He looked like a demon himself from the depths of hell.

"Jeez! HIM is trying to kill us or what?!" I exclaimed, terrified.

"Of course he is! We're ruining his plans to dominate the world!" Buttercup responded.

The creature raised his hand again, so Buttercup and I quickly got up and ran to get away. However, he began to chase us.

"Damn it! Those wings are fast!" Buttercup groaned.

"His eyes are small, so he probably can't see well! If so, his only option is to be guided by his sense of hearing or smell!" I told her.

"Well thought! Surely he uses his ears! Our voices seem to attract and irritate him!" she agreed.