Chapter 32 - Final Chapter

Here we are! Final chapter! Enjoy it!

***********************************

Third Person's POV:

"Welcome to the final game" HIM smirked.

Suddenly, the three monsters started to merge. Little by little it began to increase in size and take on the characteristics of all three. It had wings and long claws, also five eyes, four arms and three legs, and a long tail with centipede legs.

"Behold! My greatest creation! The ultimate beast! Amon!" HIM exclaimed.

His evil laugh echoed through the cave. Boomer and Blossom looked at each other in fear. If they wanted to defeat HIM they would first have to defeat that monster. That would take a lot of their energy, especially since there were only two of them.

"Amon! Attack!" HIM ordered.

The huge creature began to approach Blossom and Boomer, who slowly backed away.

"Blossom! What are we gonna do?!" Boomer asked her, terrified.

"We have no choice but to face him! Come on! We can do this!" she exclaimed with determination.

Boomer nodded and took his bat while Blossom started playing with her yo-yo.

"So they won't use their new powers? Well thought out, Powerpuffs. They'll save their energies and their powers to face me, but their weapons will not be enough to stop my beast!" HIM thought.

The beast launched its first blow against the two teenagers, but both managed to dodge it in time.

"Yo-Yo Spin Attack!" Blossom yelled and attacked.

Blossom's attack only irritated the creature without inflicting any damage.

"My turn! Home Run!" Boomer approached the creature with his baseball bat.

The beast struck Boomer with one of its arms, causing him to crash into the cave walls.

"This is useless! He is too big! Too strong!" Blossom thought.

"One less! Next!" HIM exclaimed.

The creature approached Blossom again, who tried to attack him with her yo-yo again. Amon took the weapon and smashed it with one hand. HIM's evil laugh echoed through the cave. Suddenly, Brick and Buttercup arrived at the scene to join the fight.

"Don't sing victory yet, shrimp face! The strongest of the team have already come to kick your ass!" Buttercup yelled.

"Brick!" Blossom exclaimed and smiled.

"Guys, are you alright?!" Brick asked Blossom and Boomer.

"We could use a little help!" Boomer groaned and stood up.

"Hello, you two! You guys came just in time for the show! Amon, crush them!" HIM exclaimed.

The creature opened its large mouth and released a powerful growl. It had very sharp teeth and a long snake tongue.

"Brick! Buttercup! Our weapons are useless against that monster! He is too strong!" Blossom warned them.

"We'll see that!" Buttercup groaned and took her hammer, "Punching Hammer!"

"Buttercup, watch out!" Brick warned her.

As Buttercup ran towards the creature, it used its tail to strike her. HIM laughed heartily, enjoying the unfair confrontation. Buttercup crashed into Boomer and they both fell to the ground. Brick's eyes lit with anger.