Chapter 4

Third person's POV:

The six teens stared at each other. The girls didn't know how to react. Yûsuke, Yoshito and Ryu were literally seeing them in their Powerpuffs' appearance! The girls started by standing up.

"H-hello, citizens!" Blossom tried to change her voice, "don't worry, The Powerpuff girls will get rid of this gigant robot!"

"R-right, students that we obviously don't know!" Bubbles continued in the same tone, "we'll make sure you're okay!"

Buttercup facepalmed and reached closer to the boys.

"You need to abandon this building immediately. It's not safe in here" she said with her usual voice and raised her hammer over her shoulder, "leave this work to the real superheroes."

"I think I just had an erection" Ryu said while looking at Buttercup.

"You're a pig" she replied with disgust.

Suddenly, the building started shaking as a result of the destruction that Mojo's robot was causing. The girls fell again and so did the boys.

"Get up! We have to destroy that robot!" Blossom ordered the girls as she stood up again.

Bubbles accepted Blossom's hand and stood up too. The boys and Buttercup made it by their own.

"And you! Leave! Now!" Blossom ordered them.

The building shook again.

"This stupid monkey is really making me angry!" Buttercup growled.

"Go get him, Kaoru!" Ryu told her.

The girls stared at him and tried to play dumb.

"We know who you are. We saw you transforming" Yûsuke told them.

"I-it's not what you think!" Blossom replied.

"It's okay, girls! We won't tell anyone! Right, boys?!" Yoshito smiled and his brothers affirmed.

"Thank you" Blossom answered after releasing a sigh.

"Enough chit-chat! Let's take down that monkey!" Buttercup exclaimed and flew away.

"Yeah!" Bubbles exclaimed and followed her.

Blossom was going to follow them when Yûsuke stopped her, grabbing her by the wrist.

"Be careful" he said.

Blossom nodded and finally reached her friends.

"You're going down! Punching Hammer!" Buttercup shouted at Mojo before punching his robot with her hammer.

"Ouch!" Mojo whined.

"Powered Bubbles!" Bubbles attacked too, swinging her bubble wand.

"No! No! No!" Mojo complained.

"Shooting Yo-Yo!" Blossom made the final move.

"Noooooo! Mojo will have his revenge!" Mojo yelled while flying away with his robot.

The citizens started applauding and thanking The Powerpuffs'. They greeted them back and landed on the rooftop.

"That was awesome, Miyako!" Yoshito exclaimed with enthusiasm.

"Why are you still here?!" Blossom asked with surprise.

"We were watching you" Yûsuke shrugged.

"And I'm the one harassing you" Blossom crossed her arms.

"We should go back with the rest. They must be wondering where we are" Bubbles suggested.

"Fine. Let's transform back into our normal form" Buttercup agreed.