Chapter 10

Miyako's POV:

I feel paranoid since I woke up. I was so scared. It was like being trapped inside my own body. I was there, I could see and feel, but I couldn't talk, move or do anything. I wanted to scream but I couldn't. It's like nobody hears you. He was controlling me, like a puppet. It's like someone's inside your head, manipulating you.

"Miyako, I brought some clothes for you" Momoko entered the room.

I was seating in the bed with a towel around my body and another one on my hair. I took the clothes Momoko gave me, but didn't say anything.

"I'll be at the hall, if you need something just call" she told me and left.

After getting dressed, I went to the kitchen with Momoko and Kaoru. I was a little more calmed by that moment. The boys weren't there, or the professor. It was just me and the girls, eating on the table.

"Girls, I know yesterday was tough but" Momoko made a pause, "this man is dangerous and we must stop him."

"How? We don't even know what he wants or who he is" Kaoru said.

"I do" I shuttered, "it's HIM."

"Who?" Kaoru didn't get it.

"HIM. He is HIM" I repeated.

"That's impossible. We got rid of HIM a long time ago" Momoko said.

"You mean HIM?! The HIM?!" Kaoru asked, shocked.

"Yes. I'm sure of it. And he is more powerful than before" I said.

"How did he become so powerful again?" Momoko asked.

"Maybe it has something to do with the boys' disappearance" I said.

"And the boys losing their powers" Momoko added.

"The villains must know something! They were pretty nervous when I asked about Sorato!" Kaoru remembered, "maybe he is stealing power from the villains and that's why Mojo Jojo is the only one who keeps attacking the city!"

"The professor needs to know this" Momoko said.

"I've already hear it" the professor entered the kitchen.

"Are you spying us?" Kaoru asked him and stood up, "I know you're there."

Yûsuke, Yoshito, Ryu, Ken and Peach revealed their presences. They were all spying us.

"This is bad news. HIM is the most powerful enemy we have ever faced. He is nothing more and nothing less than chaos itself" the professor said.

"This is worst that we thought!" Peach exclaimed in a worried tone.

"What are we gonna do?" Yoshito asked.

"We have to figure out HIM's plan. You must become stronger and more powerful than HIM. That's the only way you can beat him" the professor explained.

"First than anything, we'll need a plan. We already know where he lives and what he can do. But he isn't expecting something..." Yûsuke said.

"What thing?" I asked.

"Us. The Rowdyruff boys" he replied.

"Ah, excuse me!" Kaoru called our attention, "aren't you forgetting something?! You don't even know how to use your powers!"

"That's why you'll have to train them" the professor ordered.

"Who? Me?" Kaoru protested.

"You three" the professor corrected her.