Chapter 29

Sorry I'm late! I've been a little busy with my college work, but here's the chapter! Enjoy it!

***********************************

Third Person's POV:

"So? Any luck finding out how the villains have powers again?" Blossom asked Professor Utonium.

"Unfortunately no. In fact, there are no longer traces of black z-rays on their bodies" he responded.

"All of this seems to be the work of HIM" Butch suggested, standing and leaning against the wall.

"Possibly. HIM's power grows stronger every day" the professor replied.

"And we're here without doing anything to stop him" Brick clenched his fists.

"We're already very powerful! Why don't we just go to his house and finish this once and for all?!" Boomer suggested.

"We shouldn't rush. We know what he's capable of doing if we reappear on his property" Bubbles said.

"Bubble's right. We must devise an action plan before doing anything" Ken agreed.

"So what do you suggest?" Butch asked and crossed his arms.

"Well, we already know that HIM can transmit his power to other objects and people so that they become evil. Also he is vulnerable to low temperatures" Ken reviewed.

"During your last mission you learned that there are compatible and non-compatible powers. That means that some of your powers don't work against certain villains while for others they inflict a lot of damage" the professor explained, "for example, HIM must be highly vulnerable to Blossom's new powers, while Brick's new power will make him stronger."

"So I must take care of defeating HIM" Blossom clenched her fists with determination.

"With our help, of course" Buttercup talked.

Blossom turned to see her friends and they highfived.

"Let's do this!" Blossom exclaimed.

"Let's make a plan!" Bubbles smiled.

"Whatever, I'll just throw a few punches" Buttercup played cool.

The next day, everyone headed to school to take their classes. Momoko and Miyako were waiting in the usual spot for Kaoru and the boys. Finally they spotted the boys approaching.

"Good morning, boys!" Miyako exclaimed.

"Good morning" they greeted too.

"Where's Kaoru?" Ryu asked.

"I think she overslept" Momoko replied.

"I'm already here. Stop talking pests about me" Kaoru appeared.

"You look so sexy in the mornings" Ryu told her with a smirk.

"All the time" she responded.

The others made a disgusted face and began to walk, completely ignoring the kiss of the black-haired ones. As everyone walked on their way to school they heard the screams of a boy.

"Help! Somebody, please, help!" he shouted.

"Oh, no! Someone's in trouble!" Miyako exclaimed, worried.

"Let's go!" Yoshito said.

"Wait a minute! I recognize that voice!" Momoko said.

They all went to the alley from which the screaming came. The closer they got, the clearer the screams were heard. In fact, they realized that there was more than one voice. It was HIM's evil laugh. Momoko and Yûsuke suddenly stopped.