PREFACE x BLURB.

Assalamu Alaikum!

How are you all doing? Masha'Allah, I hope everything is good or perfect even. I'm so happy to start this book and enjoy the ride with you all. All I ask for is immense support and motivation from you by voting, commenting and also sharing to all your friends and family, even enemies lol. I know you will do that, thank you.

I'll like to thank some people and especially my Twinno (Aisha S. Malumfashi), thank you so much twin sis, you're more than just a friend, inspirer or motivator, you're the sister I always want to know I have with me. Thank you for all your help, nights and data. Hhhh, I know your data was exhausted. For all the name choosing, the advises, the juices added, the cover and many more.

Wattpad Banters, thank you so much also. Your support is all someone will need to move forward and never be unmotivated!

Thank you to all my readers that follow me here and the new ones also. Your comments are the best please keep it up and I'll keep updating even with writer's block.

I have at least eleven chapters so with your comments and votes, I'll make sure to update often. Tag as much people as you can please, I will want that so much.

Publishing date, 7th November 2019 inshaa'Allah. Wait for it and it will not disappoint you, trust me on this.

Blurb.

"Falak, I'll like you to take this address and go there after I die." Her father coughed, giving her a pleading look that she should not ask many questions. And then gave her the crumpled old yellow paper.

"Baba, you're not going to die, please stop saying that." She whined at the old man that is lying on their torn mat.

"Hear me out. Go to this address immediately after my corpse is taken to the graveyard. Don't turn back no matter what Adama will say to you. You'll get some money from your friends and check inside my babban riga, you'll see some change inside. Go there straight and ask for Karima, she's your mother like I told you, she's not dead. She'll love you immensely, she loves you so much. I'm sorry for being selfish and not letting her take you with her, I'm sorry." He said in between coughs.

"I don't want you to die, Baba. Stop talking about death please, I need you." She rested her head on his chest and cry her eyes for hours before he took his last breath whilst saying the beautiful Khalimatu Alshahadah as she read it out to him.

π

"Imad, you should not be throwing blows at your classmates. Now the kid is suffering hemorrhaging from the nose and suspecting periorbital hematoma to occur." Harith scolded his younger brother.

Falak blinked, what language is that. She could only catch the fault that her brother punched someone from his school and all the rest are just like another language to her.

"What language is that?" She gently asked Asad so that she'll quench her curiosity. She should learn that language too, it's amazing.

"That's their doctor's language. You'll be hearing a lot of it since most of them are doctors." Asad laughed from beside her.

"Then I want to become a doctor." She said, almost like she's taking a vow or a promise. The thought of her speaking in that language blew her off.

"As if you can." She heard Shaddad's narcissistic voice from the other side of the table. The same as the one which gave her chills earlier, so he was the rude fellow. Or she will change that to beautiful fellow.

"I can and I will." Something snapped in her, accepting his challenge openly and calmly. Just the way he spoke to her made her feel something blow inside her chest which was very uncouth.

"We shall see about that, village lass." He pushed his chair back and left the dining table with three guards behind him.

His presence demanded respect while his walk emanate power. He oozed confidence and superciliousness.

Characters-Main

Falak Muhammad Ingawah
Shaddad Muhammad Sunusi
Harith Muhammad Sunusi
Suwaid Muhammad Sunusi
Asad Muhammad Sunusi
Yazid Muhammad Sunusi
Masrooq Muhammad Sunusi
Huzaif Muhammad Sunusi
Humaid Muhammad Sunusi
Imad Muhammad Sunusi
Jabrayah Ibrahim Waziri
Jaiyana Ibrahim Waziri...

Vote, Comment, Tag and Share.
Aishatu.

3rd November 2019.