NEW STORY.

IN TWENTY ONE DAYS.

The morning rays rose above the horizon. Sunlight streamed her bedroom through the gaps of the curtain lightening up the room with warm glow. She rolled over and gazed out the window overlooking the shines over the other buildings. The new rays brought a new day, the day she will get her husband back.

The sun slowly began to slide from the sky, pulling the blue canopy on its fall and slowly creeping behind was an ominous black shroud. The sun was beginning to set, casting subtle hues of dusk across the sky and she still is thinking of ways to have him back in her arms. Will she ever be able to do so or will the new wife coming to their home have him all to herself?

No, she is ready to fight and take in the arctic cold chilling her bones. In just Twenty One Days, she won't be able to have her husband all to herself but she is ready to fight to the love she wasted and she will do that In Twenty One Days.

Sneak Peek...

"A minute please." She stood up and went to him, he passed Anaan to Kauthar and move to go to the other living room that has medallion furniture but with cream walls.

"What are they talking about?" He scrunched his brows deeply and they became straight which happens whenever he is confused about something.

"Uh, your fiancée came yesterday to collect her outfits with her sisters and gave me the invitation card with some pleas that I should be there." She explained and jump on the balls of her feet in unease, awaiting his response.

"And you are going?" He questioned, not getting why she wants to go there when he is bringing another person in their lives.

As far as he knows, she is a very jealous person but she never threw any tantrum since she heard about it. He was awaiting that for a long time but it hasn't come and now she wants to be there? Unbelievable!

"Yeah, I'm strong. And it is you getting married to another woman only." She rolled her eyes.

"Sure you are." He rolled them right back before snaking his right arm and draw her effortlessly into his chest. She slammed hard on it making her wince and glare at him, ruining what was supposed to be a romantic wedding.

"I told you to stop doing this, my forehead is sensitive." She rubbed her forehead and adjust her head tie before smiling seductively and move her hands to his face. She caressed his cheeks down his jaw then move it to her neck and scrunch it down so she could kiss him.

Make sure to check it out and share your thoughts now scroll down and read the other chapter. 💃