UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 68.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Inayah sat silently on the bed looking through the channels to search for something to watch. She has being craving lots of thing lately so her banana bread is beside her with hot chocolate sitting gently on the bedside drawer while Asad went to take a shower, he just got back from work and had dinner. Being seven and some weeks pregnant is stressing her with lots of backache and legs hurting terribly everyday.

Finally settling on watching the Karate Kid I, knowing she can drool on cute Jaden Smith and laugh at their banter with Jackie Chan. Shortly into the movie as she watch Jackie Chan punishing Dre, Jaden Smith to remove his jacket from the wooden hanger he made and drop it to the floor then wear it back again. He did that for along time before he asked him to put on an attitude, that is a fake smile but he manage to look totally drool worthy and wish her baby girl will look as cute as him. She can't believe she is drooling over a twelve year old but she can't help it, he was too pretty with his curls in braids.

Asad's phone rang from beside her and the name Bestest Babe with purple and red heart popped. Her eyes yawed red and her heart squeezed inside her chest in jealousy. She is very angry at whoever the Bestest Bae is. How could save another woman's name with that and she only has her name is Babe with red heart but that one has lots of names and two different hearts. Men will forever be scam, she thought hardly in bitterness.

She move her hand to take the call when Asad walked out of the bathroom and ask who was calling him to which she threw the phone to him and stood up then left the room while he took the phone from the bed and answered the call not caring what she thinks. Someone is calling him around 8PM which must be extremely important, he can't deal with his wife's emotional state, not then at least. She has being hormonal ever since she gets pregnant and he is afraid this is another tantrum he can't help.

"Yes, Zee?" He said through the phone as she wrestle into his set of black pajamas.

"Asad, I need your help please. I hit someone with my car and we are at your hospital, please come here fast." The said person frantically whispered into the phone her heart beating wildly in her chest.

Zainab is his married cousin sister that lives in the States but is there to greet him because she has something to do in Nigeria and she wanted to see her cousin brothers wives so maybe that is where she was going when she met with an accident just before. He knew how she is afraid of accidents and how she hyperventilates whenever something dangerous or scary happens. He needs to be there as soon as he can, she might also be bedridden because of her panic attacks.

He took his car keys and left the Chamber not bothering to look for his wife around the Chamber, he has something very important to check first. He don't even get why his wife was jealous and then he thought about the name his cousin sister saved herself. She did that since long time ago but this is the first time Inayah saw it. She even knew who the Zainab is because they've talked about her a few times. Girls are always unpredictable so he had better save a life first before dealing with how unpredictable women are.

"What happened?" He asked as soon as he sighted her seating on the rows of waiting chairs in the first floor corridor so he didn't bother asking the receptionist.

"I was driving when he suddenly showed up and it was too late then." She sighed, she was on the verge of crying and breaking down so he sat her down slowly on the chairs with calming eyes and voice started talking.

"Hey, it's okay. The man will be okay too, just calm down and take a deep breathe. I'll go and ask the doctors how he is doing while you sit here tight and drink that water. Don't panic, you hear me?" He ordered the last part in a stern voice and she has to comply, he never was one to command and when he does, you need to obey.