UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 36.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2017.

She should've pushed him away since she knows that getting this close to a man is against her religion though she doesn't know very much about her own religion but it felt too good for her to pull away so she melted and inhaled his cologne, he smells so good and it calms her senses. It is like calm woods, mixed with something musky and Royalty also.

"It is going to be okay, he won't do anything to you. Now, let's go!" He moved away to look at her now calm eyes, she looks almost in daze which brought a smirk to his lips. She is just perfect and he wants her to be his wife, his halal, his woman in every sense of the way and he is willing to do that very soon.

She nodded and he tucked her hand, not able to stop himself but he did after remembering that there are guards by the back entrance so he released her hand and lead them to the Throne Room. He is also nervous about what is going to happen in that room that seems to sentence many people's lives and now it is his turn, he is not going to back down.

Upon entering the well painted room. It has red, yellow, green and blue paints in traditional Royal type. It is those type of paints that only Royals do paint them but this time, the room has no crevice of it without those four colours. The Throne Chair itself looks intimidating and not to talk about his uncle's stern face that is clearly waiting for explanation. He is sitting in his usual Royal style, one hand to his and the other to his thigh.

The air conditioner in the room hit their faces as soon as they set their feet in the Room. There are a lot of standing aircons in the room and all of them are on, even in the night? He thought but kept quite, he knows that but because of nervousness, he is more curious than ever. Even her Royal Majesty is sitting beside trying to look stern but also scrutinizing the woman cowering behind him.

"Have a sit." He gestured to the well carpeted floor, he moved forward revealing the woman behind him who also followed suit, her head still bowed and sat down farther away from him because that is what is right to her.

"What were you doing outside in the dark with that woman?" The King asked always as straight forward and because his curious side is getting the best of him, he is eager to know what was happening in his nephew's life. He also doesn't talk much and now that there is something to talk about, he can't wait to hear from him.

"I was about to ask her something when you graced us with your presence, your Majesty." Humaid has his head down because the question that is about to be asked.

"And what was it you wanted to ask if it isn't too personal?" He inquired even though he knew he must answer his question without doubt.

"I wanted to ask if she wants to become my wife though I don't know her, I know that she will make the perfect second wife." He said the last words because he doesn't want the King to ask whether he divorced Madeeha or not so he made it clear that he is just taking a second wife.

"And why do you want to take a second wife, if I may ask?" The King is getting too excited that his stern façade is almost falling but he wants to know more about what is going on.

"She is not the best wife for the last three years." He made his answer short and curt, clearly not willing to talk about something personal in a professional manner and the King understood.

"Well, you should ask whether she wants to become your wife because she looks like she is about to pass out." The King finally grinned, the guards beside him also released a smile. They live their lives working for their King and like worshipping him because he never folds their hands.

Humaid reluctantly turn, not before seeing the laughter bubbling in his Aunt's eyes. The Queen looks like she is close to releasing a very unladylike laughter and she would've if they were alone without guards so she settle for small chuckles. The maid did look like she was about to pass out in a second or so which means she never thought he would ask her that.