UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 45.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

A week later, the king called them back to the throne room and Shaddad wasn't very thrilled about it but has already given up. There is nothing he can do now that all girls prove to be stupid and more dumb than Falak and anyone who is dumber than Falak, he can't ever deal with that person so he'd rather live with her than any other girl, at least, he can keep in mind that she is beauty with brains.

The King sat down on the throne, holding the Royal stick in his right hand and smiled at his wife. He's never been as happy as he is now, his eldest son is finally settling down and there is nothing better than this. This will be the grandest wedding across the globe and it will be talked about for a very long time. It's just like a strong kingdom merging together by getting the prince and princess married. He already knew that Falak and Shaddad will make the perfect couple but just didn't thought it would happen. There wasn't a chance and that was because Shaddad is being himself and now, he will do all he could to bring them back.

Cutting straight to the chase, the Emir cleared his throat and settle his gaze on the soon to be couple with a ghost smile marring his face. Anyone from miles away will tell how happy he is with what he is about to announce and the guards also feel happy just because their King is. His happiness is all they look forward to and even they could see how much the soon to be couple match in a weird and unique way.

"Shaddad, I've given you the week you asked with some hours and minutes atop, where is the woman you have with you or who is she?" The Emir knew that Shaddad has no woman with him and isn't interested in any of the ones he went to meet but he won't show him that, he wants to watch him talk.

"There is no one." Falak stiffened a loud laugh but closed her face with her hijab and frowned, sensing his eyes on her, she doesn't want to give him the chance of seeing even a smile across her lips.

"Masha'Allah! Just like how we agreed upon, you are going to get married to Falak in a month, you don't have to worry about the whole arrangement. Just look forward to getting married and get to know your soon to be bride..." With that said, everyone left the throne room and the maids started yodelling around the house which surprisingly pleased Falak and also made her blush.

"Our mission is accomplished!" Falak fell from the bed as a result of not knowing when her in-laws trudged into her room because she was busy daydreaming in her soft pillow.

"You girls should not do this again, I almost had heart attack there." She clutched her chest feeling as though it is going to burst for many different reasons and one of them is the thought of being married to Shaddad in the next few days and the other is because she was startled by the girls.

"No worries, your hubby is a cardiologist." Inayah tuts, moving to Falak's chaise and sat herself down and the girls also find space for their butts to sit.

"So we are here to start arranging the wedding because her Majesty said we don't have much time. Shall we dive in?" Jabrayah professionally said, slouching herself further to talk to the girls and just like that, Falak's wedding has been planned and she won't change a thing from it. Just the perfect wedding any woman would dream about.

Two weeks later, twenty four boxes were brought from Shaddad's family. Six sets are Louis Vuitton, another six sets are Yves Saint Lauren, the other six is from Fendi and the last one is dolce & gabbana. When the girls were explaining everything that was in the boxes, Falak was overwhelmed with the amount of wealth there is in the Royal family but knows she shouldn't be surprised.

She's started a beauty session with a girl named Amrah a week ago. Inayah brought her and she knew how to do her job real well so Falak is already glowing and there are many more days before the wedding.