UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 17.

Kano State, Nigeria.
08:00PM . . .

"Yes, Abba?" Both sisters answered, their eyes downcasted as a sign to show respect, not only is he their father but also the Waziri in that great state of Kano. The one who gives advises to the King and that person has immense respect from the whole community and also in his home. Not only that, they are both afraid of their father and there is nothing he said that they won't do. Absolutely, nothing to argue about.

"You're both here because you all will be getting married in three months!" He explained straightforwardly. He was never known for sweet talking things to them, unlike their mother. He demands, ordered, said and never asks, what's the use of even asking when they'd do it either way?

"Okay, Abba." They whispered in unison, still head down. They won't stand up until he asks them to, so they kept sitting down on the floor, waiting for him to dismiss them like he does his maids and guards, not really like that though.

"You can go!" He dismissed, relaxing back on the sofa, biting into an apple like he didn't just finish declaring their destiny. What a day!

Jabrayah and her sister -Jaiyana, walk out of their father's huge parlour and straight to their beautiful cute room. Two twin beds are pushed to the wall, a small table in the middle of the beds with a lamp on it. There are two wardrobes full with their clothes and a pale pink desk, cream furry rug also spread across the middle of the room with small fairy-light type of thing up. Just beautiful room for the duo since they are almost inseparable when they were kids.

Their stepmother didn't let her children play with them when they were younger and their brother Ja'afar went to boarding school very early so they stuck with each other and feel in every space they will need that was why their room is only for them.

"You caused all these, you're the one who did this!" Jabrayah fumed, looking at her useless stupid sister who is two years older than her but acts so infantile and puerile than her, always thinking about bollocks, garbage, bullshit before anything sensible.

"Don't start your rubbish. We're getting married and that won't change. Don't think because I made a mistake I'll let you match me like this. You've been looking at me weirdly and I hate it." Jaiyana roared back.

"If you didn't sleep with that stupid ex-boyfriend of yours-" before she could finish her words, Jaiyana has landed a slap on her face, hard and very loud. She almost freaked out because her father hates violence, especially between the siblings. She also regretted slapping her sister, that happened only once when they were younger.

"Don't you dare talk about it. Didn't father forbade you from bringing it up ever again?" Jaiyana is now more furious than ever. Yes, it's all her fault but she can't just keep putting it in her face. She's never done that before, not even when people were taunting her and wanting her to break, she stood by her side.

"That wasn't a mistake. You did it willingly because of your stupidity and now look where we are. We'll be getting married." Jabrayah is not ready to give it up just yet. The thing has been bugging her since the day people started taunting her sister about it, she felt really bad.

A beautiful Friday came and their father summon them to his living room looking very furious and started landing slaps on Jaiyana. He didn't talk for good five minutes and was slapping his daughter senseless because of the shame she's brought to the family. They manage to build a great home with respect and everything but one mistake from her will bring the world against them.

"You did it! What I've been afraid of, you did it. You went and slept with that boy, huh? Didn't I ask you to leave him?" He kept slapping her and even their mother couldn't interfere now, she was crying by the side and begging to Lord not to let her co-wife hear this and come in.