UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 28.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2013.

Ramadhan is already rolling down the hill and everyone is scattered to get his or her eid outfits. It's the last ten days of Ramadhan and they are all missing it already. It was just sometime ago when she came back and fasting started but it is already waving at them. Falak loved every single bit of the time spent with her family during that time.

Her mother promised to take her to the village after eid and they will go there all together. She can't wait to go there, she's missed Marawiyyah a lot and so she kept a lot of things that she wanted to give her. She also missed the boy that saved her, well, that added more money to her when she ran away. She can't remember his name again but can remember his face so she has something for him too.

Her plan to save Huzaif and Jaiyana is kind of working. As she has planned and asked Google, she did just what was written. She is so happy with the outcome of it all. She never thought it would work but she is trying her best to make sure he doesn't move from their grip. He is still distancing himself from Jaiyana but not like before, he is not rude anymore, it happened the next day after she came back...

•*•*•

Falak had started her cooking class with Jaiyana as planned the very next day. She got dressed in a shayla that looks like a dress then took her phone and left. She forgot that Jaiyana asked her to bring a book and a pen till after seeing Shaddad with his own papers and briefcase. He looks handsome as always and for the first time, he looked at her in another light. She doesn't know what it is in his eyes but there was something new there.

She shrugged and continue her journey to Huzaif's Chamber. Huzaif wasn't there when she entered so they had cooked lasagna and bolognese. It was kind of hard if Falak could say so herself so she had borrowed Jaiyana's book and wrote everything inside.

Once they were done, she had asked Jaiyana to go and have a bath and shave which she did without questions. It has been long since she last spent a lot of time in the bathroom. She always takes her bath in the morning and it was always quick because she wants to cook for him. Now that she is using a lot of things like before she got married, she had felt pampered and beautiful with her own skin.

"Do you notice Huzaif's favorite colour? Like any colour he loves so much?" She asked, trying to act like she doesn't know when she already know that it's mint green because Asad said each and everyone of them made sure that their favorite colour is the one used in their Chambers.

"Mint green." Jaiyana answered, slightly having clue of where everything is going and what is going on in Falak's head.

"Perfect! Now let's search for any mint green ankara that you may have." And they started searching around the whole closet coming out empty but that was before Falak pushed her head into the closet.

She squealed when she saw a mint green ankara that has silver embellished around but the mint green stood out too. She grinned, this is just perfect for them and to think the seamstress knows what she is doing because it's fitted gown. Falak threw the clothes at her and asked her to change into it immediately and she is waiting for her in the room while she use the bathroom.

Falak gave her a once over before pushing her to sit on the stool facing the vanity table. A quick phone call and a knock came from the door which Falak ran to open. A maid came in with a purple box in hand and Falak ushered her into Jaiyana's room who is confusingly staring at Falak like she has lost some nuts here and there. She knew Falak can be very stupid but she trust her with everything.

The gown fitted her in all the right places and she had closed the little cleavage that wanted to come out. She is going to tease him now so no skin is going to be opened. Her skin is lighter than Jabrayah's and it also suits her just like it suits Jabrayah.