UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 47.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

The events has started and today, they are going to celebrate the Bridal Shower. The event is going to take place in the Palace but in another wing where they won't be disturbed and is far away from civilization of the whole Palace. The girls protested when the Queen asked them to do it in the Palace but in another side so she agreed.

Falak won't stop glowing and the happiness surrounding her is almost surreal. She kept beaming at anything and hardly gets angry at anything. Two days to her wedding and she isn't even nervous like most brides. She doesn't feel anything except for the happiness that is blinding her vision, not that she wants to see any other thing than that.

She is currently taking a bath and the girls are getting ready in her room. She has a few more friends from around the Royal estates because of the Royal family dinners that likes taking place. There are just a few and the ones she met in India that live in Nigeria, she also invited them. She looked at everything and found out she doesn't have much friends to cover up for bridesmaids so she invited them all.

Rinsing her body after the long shower, she left the bathtub and wrap a pink fluffy towel around her and used another white one for her hair. The haircare they are doing is working out very well because her hair is almost touching her lower back and she couldn't be more happier. It's shiner and silkier, she could trail her hand down and it will come out without struggle.

"I'm so in love with myself right now. I can't believe I'm managing this event all by myself." Jabrayah fanned herself as she look closely at the mirror at her own self and the other girls around the large room.

The girls are wearing a silky purple pajamas. It is an ankle length trouser and button up shirt then they tied their heads with a lilac veil made in complicated turban. They still look exceptionally beautiful and unique because each one of them have their own part of beauty. They have flip-flops around their feet and some paintings that Inayah volunteered to do on their faces.

"And the bride is here!" Jaiyana yanked Falak from the doorway of the bathroom and sat her down on the vanity stool so they could fix her own painting.

After her own is fixed, they asked her to change into her own pieces of clothing which consists of matching set of pajamas but she has a pink robe to add on top and her turban is pink just like her flip-flops. You could say she is the bride from miles away and they are not even talking about the big grin etched across her lips.

She walked out of the closet and the girls hoot, bringing out their phones to fill their Snapchat and Instagram with the latest wedding around Kano. Team ShadLak are going crazy on all the social media accounts and everyone is trying to keep tabs on each and every moment that is going on and now that they are posting things, there are a lot of comments from well wishers and they can't even reply to half.

The girls walked out of the Palace and the alghaita started playing around the whole palace which made Falak almost shy about everything because all eyes were on them. Her eyes was down casted and she thanked God her mother gave her a white and golden alkyabba to wear when she went to tell her about their departure.

She saw the maids looking at them and wishing they were among which made her remember that Shafah is also amongst the bridesmaids and it took one hell of a long day to convince her to join.

Upon reaching the wing in cars. There were four cars waiting for them outside the main palace with a driver in each car. She didn't know that Jabrayah could be an event manager even though she studied Biochemistry but then again, she should remember that Inayah is the even manager and they joined hands to work together but Jabrayah likes all the credit to herself.