UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 55.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak decided to go back to work after another week erased out. Sitting at home and waiting for Shaddad is boring her now so she set her alarm and woke up earlier than Shaddad to cook and get herself ready for another day filled to the brim with adventures. She has the whole day planned for them and will be taking lunch with her for the first time. Everything has changed now, she is not going as any houseman ship but as the Chief's wife, well, a married woman.

She cooked the best thing that came to her mind for her and her husband. She made Kofta Biryani which was garnished with green beans, peas, carrot, corn, bay leaves, coriander and other spices then sliced lemon and cucumber on top to make the already yellow goody look more ravishing and packed the sweet chilli chicken sauce and tamarin juice. Wow, that was fast because she made those in two hours only. Not wanting to give Shaddad the Biryani now, she made quick pancakes and her unique milky tea.

Shaddad still hasn't woken up so she took a quick shower and changed to cider coloured skirt and white button up shirt knowing she won't remove her white laboratory coat except when she is with Shaddad. She did a light makeup if kohl and nude lipstick count as nude but then cleaned the lipstick because she knew Shaddad likes it natural.

It's not like he's told her what he likes but from the looks of it, he likes things natural and she will keep it natural. They are getting there and she will make sure she reaches the finishing line.

Shortly after she was dressed, she woke him up and left the room to wait for him at the dining table. He was giving her questioning gazes because he doesn't know where she is going but kept shut and finished eating. They did the dishes again together, well, she emotional blackmailed him that that is how men help their wives at home and he is already liking the chores, it is not really bad. He thought that he won't be able to stay in her presence in the kitchen but now, they have memories in every crevice of their Chamber.

"I'm going back to work today, is that okay?" Even though she wanted to go there without asking him, she just can't bring herself to just tell him she is going back, she has to ask for permission somehow knowing he won't even say no to her, he can be such a sweetheart.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat and hesitantly look at the huge lunch bag she is holding not knowing whether to help her with it or not, it looks like she wants to feed the whole hospital with what is inside but he kept quite.

"Can you help me with this?" She raised the bag after seeing his eyes on it, he is very nice but naïve and awkward.

He took the pink lunch bag from her and strut out of the house while she went back to switch off the all the lights in the Chamber. She asked her mother not to send maids till after some time, she wants to spend it alone with Shaddad in private. Her mother accepted and didn't send anyone which Falak is very thankful to or she won't have Shaddad washing dishes looking all hot with the rag in one of his hands and plate in the other.

Arriving at the hospital, all eyes were on them because it is a big deal to see the Chief with someone else in his car and not to talk about the bright pink lunch bag he is holding. Well, that was a sight to behold and they sure are going to scratch it in their memories. The big bad boss is getting tamed by his wife, how amazing. It is almost an impossible sight.

Shaddad didn't care about what everyone thinks and says and continue to trudge into the building with his wife beside him claiming her spot by letting their arms brush. The guardsman released smiles and greeted them in sync this time around, who thought the big bad boss will really get married and to such beautiful soul, bundle of smiles and joy. Everyone around the hospital likes her even before she started her houseman ship and now that she works there, they know something good is coming. The Yarima's life has been dull and matte, it's time for a change.