Other Books.

MARRIED TO AN INFERNO.

Like a thundering of a storm echoing around the whole earth, catapulting the sleeping stars, flinging the slothful moon, slinging away the beaming sun. She drop in a tiny bit of flame wherever she dropped her foot on. Her present is known, by nook or by crook. Her audacious, dareful arrogance is enough to attract everyone's mental focus. She is never to be disrespected and take no crap from anyone. In her eyes, everyone is equal, be it rich or poor, old or young.

But she loves being rich.

Striving with a lot of strenuous effort to save a dying clothing brand in the Capital of Chad, D'jamena but no luck. Angered beyond words, she gets to meet the person behind her destruction, or the easiest person to condemn. A Nigerian business tycoon wanting to build his business where she has hers, Sa'eed Ibn Umar Garbai El-Kanemi.

The infuriating wealthy man had the audacity to offer some cash for her to gave up her own company. Worst of all, the government officials are behind his decision like the leeches they've always been. But she made a decision that changed her life, for good or worse? No one knows!

With a bruised ego, Suhayr Imraan Khalid vowed to make his life a living nightmare. Having both headstrong bulls, the journey is never going to be smooth. That is how they got married to each other, both flames not ready to die down making a deep pit of an inferno. How shocking she proposed the marriage to him. It is the best ride, it is filled to the brim with wickedness, mischief, danger revenge, desire and a lot more...

THE HEARTS REAWAKENING (sequel)

She sat on her bed thinking how on earth is she to get married at the tender age of sixteen. Not marrying any ordinary person, but the youngest prince. He is also just nineteen years old and to her, he is still a young boy growing just like she is. Poignant you might say?

She thought at that age, she will be thinking about which university to choose amongst all the universities in the country but no. She is now going to start thinking about what to cook before her husband gets home and how to dress for the day as a Royal. Jumbled right? That is not half the story.

She got divorced a week after their marriage the reason known to her clearly but she refuse to take fault. Brutal in your mind isn't it? No, the fact that she needs to work in the same palace she's left as a married woman to get something in her stomach is the trouble. How can she cope working in her ex-husband's Chamber?

She also didn't know that the position she started working hard for would be taken away from her just like that in a blink of an eye. He got everything he's wanted and more. That is when she thought about stepping up in her game. He should know who he is dealing with and she is no more young, she is a woman now.

IN TWENTY ONE DAYS.

The morning rays rose above the horizon. Sunlight streamed her bedroom through the gaps of the curtain lightening up the room with warm glow. She rolled over and gazed out the window overlooking the shines over the other buildings. The new rays brought a new day, the day she will get her husband back.

The sun slowly began to slide from the sky, pulling the blue canopy on its fall and slowly creeping behind was an ominous black shroud. The sun was beginning to set, casting subtle hues of dusk across the sky and she still is thinking of ways to have him back in her arms. Will she ever be able to do so or will the new wife coming to their home have him all to herself?

No, she is ready to fight and take in the arctic cold chilling her bones. In just Twenty One Days, she won't be able to have her husband all to herself but she is ready to fight to the love she wasted and she will do that In Twenty One Days.

MARK THE ONES YOU'VE READ....!

Kydah (ON SOFANOVEL)
Mehr (ON SOFANOVEL)
Beautiful Disaster (COMPLETED)
Memory Lane (COMPLETED)
In Twenty One Days (ONGOING)

Dared To Love (ONGOING ON SOFANOVEL)

The Hearts Reawakening (ONGOING)

Married To An Inferno (NEW ONGOING)

Hello everyone!
Please, don't forget to show equal support like you showed this book. I will never be able to thank you enough or tell you how much your comments warms my heart and makes me update faster than I wanted to. Please do that to my other book, please and pleases darlings. How have you been doing? Another lockdown huh? That's bad! But don't worry, with your motivation, I have you all covered up clean. Dan Allah o, yes, thank you.

Aishatu adores you all❤ and I miss you so much wallah😥 Let's meet up there huh? Tighten up, more dramas await you.

And someone gave me the advice of publishing thus book to a paperback! Will you buy it if I ever do that? I don't want to do something that won't be sold off but I really want to try publishing this book. What do you think though?!