UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 92.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak sighed for the nth time before standing up to get dressed. The weather is chilly so she opt for something warm that will keep her safe. Taking a brick notch collar batwing sleeves shirt, she got into it then removed onyx box pleat skirt. She tucked the shirt into the skirt then tighten it with brick leather belt. Done with that, she wrapped an onyx veil around her, put on some lips gloss across her lips along with kohl. She was done and ready to leave the country with her husband to where he still hasn't told her.

They are to take their babies to her mother till they come back and in all honesty, she is not looking forward to not spending long seven days without her children. He promised that they will take the children with them next time but that very moment, they need to spend time alone. She can clearly remember her reaction when he said that in the most husky and deepest voice she's ever heard him use. It was so deep laced with unsheathed desire which burned her soul and gave her every reason to succumb to his demand.

"We are leaving the country tomorrow. Alone." He's whispered in her ear, voice deep while his lips nipped on her earlobe eliciting a moan from her chest.

"What?" She's asked, her voice breathy and ethereal, she even thought he hasn't heard a thing she said so when he answered her, she was surprised.

"We need some alone time together. I want to have you all by myself." He whispered again in her ear, making sure she is as much aroused as he is, not giving her any way out.

"But we can't leave the children all alone. I don't know if that is a good idea to leave them by themselves without us here. They are just few months old, it might make an impact in their lives. I just don't even know." She rambled when she got out of her clouded lust and her mind started thinking in more good ways than her heart or hormones would ever. She is just used to not being herself when she is in her husband's arms, especially when he is all romantic and lustful.

"I know and that is why I have it covered. Your mom will take care of them, she promised to call us everyday." He Nuzzled his nose in her neck. She is finding it hard to believe that Shaddad wants them to spend more time alone. Just few months ago, the man can't stand being with her and now, he wants them to go away from their own children? Well, that means something enormous.

"Okay." She breathed out, visibly shuddering when he bit the creamy flesh of her neck. It was nighttime and there is no better time to spend their time together like that moment so she turned around and kissed him, he responded with more fervour than her.

She opened her mouth, letting his tongue meander inside to search each and every cranny of her luscious mouth. She tastes like orange, so alluring and desirable. He can't stop himself even if the humanity is standing on him to. He tasted everything she has to offer and more, making her beg for more like he's always done. She was trying to be quite which was a futile attempt but thankfully, they didn't awoke the babies sleeping just few feet away from them.

So now she will be saying goodbye to them. She has them dressed and set to go. Shaddad brought out their luggage and together, they made their way to the main palace to see her royal Majesty. She was sitting aristocratically on her Royal king sized, canopied bed awaiting their arrival. She smiled widely upon sighting her favorite people on earth. Her daughter, son in-law and grandchildren. The sight she never thought she would see but here they are, all in Allah's hands.

She has on an expensive black lace that has beautiful patterns of pink and purple. It is sewn into her famous gowns then she add the alkyabba trouble me she always has to wear. The alkyabba is purple, embroidered in plum with gold. She looks every inch a Queen and role model. Falak really admires her mother's hardworking and courage, she feels like she can't do what her mother is doing. It is such a pain in the behind being a Queen, even a princess is no fun talk less of the higher version of it all.