UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 81.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Clasped in a pair of denim jean trousers, white v-neck short sleeved shirt and runners is Imad Sunusi Lamido. Just a day left for him in Nigeria before he will fly to Chicago to get his master's in business administration. He wants to go and visit his girlfriend one more time then leave. She is the woman he wishes to marry and everyone around the palace knows that so as soon as he finishes his MBA, they are going to get married and that is not a matter to be discussed about again.

He got into his new obsidian 2018 Volkswagen Jetta a gift given to him by his dad when he finished secondary school. He feels like he was too old to be in secondary school at the age of nineteen and with his physical appearance, it made it worst. He is tall, almost as tall as his older brothers and has those big biceps and not to talk about his muscular chest that makes him bulky. He likes competing with his immediate brother Yazid when it comes to gyming hence his unwieldy shape.

There are students older than him but he is still bigger than them in all sense of way so his father blackmailed him that if he finishes highschool with good grade, he will get a car and go to his dream school so he tried his best. And now he got his first car though he won't be there to really use it till after two years, when he has his MBA in his hands. Well, it is better than having nothing and he will also be coming back home for breaks.

He got into his car and put on the aviator sunglasses that has distinct teardrop shape and metal frame. Swerving the car to life, he roared past the Royal gates with two cars following him in tow. He don't mind them in the slightest bit since they won't stop him from doing anything he wants, that is cool by him. All he needs to do is ask them to stay a little distant away from him so it won't be too obvious that someone important is passing by. It annoys his girlfriend sometimes though.

The thought of her brought a gentle smile to his lips and he blare the music in the car to sink away the thoughts but it did nothing. The song was soft and melodic so he played a blasted one 'Jogodo by Tekno' and tap the steering wheel to the beats. He doesn't want to think about her while he drives, he might hit someone's car and cause trouble on his last day in Nigeria so he drove smoothly to her house.

Shortly after he parked, he removed his phone and gave her a call. She picked up immediately, another thing he likes about her. Whenever her phone is close by, she picks it without wasting time like girls do nowadays. They think that letting the phone ring for sometime is called class when it only wastes the other person's time and even annoys some other. Well, his girl isn't like that and that is all that matters.

Some of his friends think he is stupid for sending his Wards off to her house when they won't be getting married for another the two years. He don't see anything stupid in that, he just wants to mark his territory and stop any other man from taking what is his. Two years and now is no different so there is nothing loco in what he did. They think so because they want him to go outside the country thinking he will get some other woman who is finer than his fiancée.

There is no one finer than her because she has it all. From the looks, to the attitude and how soft she is, just what he wants. He knows he is really harsh most of the times. While she is calm, he is anything but calm so who is better than her? She makes him calm down with just the thought of her so any other woman is just not for him. Even if there is, he doesn't want her, he only wants his love.

He saw her coming out from the small gate of their house. Yes, they are not rich and not anywhere near that. Some of his friends in the elite also think about why he will get married to someone so low underneath them. He would only smile and say his brother also married a maid so what is the problem in marrying someone that is not an elite. The elites are all pain and they want nothing but title when his fiancée didn't even know who he was when he talked to her.