UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: TEA I.

Hello everyone! How are you all doing? I can't help but ask what you think about this again because I have so much questions pending and our characters are here with the vibe. Stay with me and unravel...

*Aishatu clears her throat before adjusting her mouthpiece and smiled creepily at her characters looking at her expectantly*

There are ten of them sitting in the Royal parlour that consist of purple sofas and golden paint. Shaddad, Falak, Jabrayah, Jaiyana, Inayah, Fikriya, Asad, Humaid, Huzaif and Suwaid are all dressed to impress because the show is going to be on many television channels.

Aishatu: "Erhm, so who wants to be interviewed first?" Aishatu perched herself closer to them by sitting on the edge of the sofa.

Falak: "I will go first because I want to watch them all squirm after I'm done." She flipped her eyes to everyone around the room including the camera man ogling at her and he had to adjust his glasses.

She is wearing a black and white palazzo with strips and white button up shirt ticked into the palazzo and completed the look with matching black scarpin and veil. She looks like a runaway model.

Aishatu: *smiles and moves her journal to her face before looking up after reading the question: "How do you feel about marrying Bilal after finding out he is already married? I mean, if he's told you beforehand."

Aishatu smiled sneakily because she loves that question, and she wants her to answer with Shaddad sitting right in front of her.

Falak: *twists her lips in distaste and took a quick glance at a bored Shaddad before answering: "Honestly speaking, I would've married him because he was a sweetheart and I still think that I shouldn't have let him go. He was very nice." She shrugged at Jabrayah who gave her a death glare.

Jabrayah: *glares at Falak and said: "Once a liar, always a liar so there is no chance between you two anymore. InshaAllah."

Jabrayah is wearing one of her favorite maxi dresses that has too much flowers for Falak's liking. She wrapped her face with pink veil and was wearing pink flats, the gown thankfully closed her huge stomach. Aishatu felt guilty because she didn't like her roaming around pregnant.

Jaiyana and Inayah: "I concur!" They laughed facing each other before turning serious after seeing the camera pointing at them.

Aishatu: "Hm, What do you think about Shaddad now?" *author coughs silently when Shaddad's lazy eyes settle on her, his gaze makes her feel uneasy not to talk about her weakness, beard*

Falak: *takes a long glance at Shaddad again who didn't dare raise his face to her before facing her author again: "Shaddad is still Shaddad and I don't think about anything him."

Everyone could tell that Falak was lying there because of how she played with her heeled legs and twist her latest iPhone between her hands, not wanting to lock eyes with anyone especially Aishatu who knows her secret and everything that there is to know within.

Aishatu: *grins mentally because she knew it was a lie but settled on saying: "But are you sure about that, Falak? I mean, do you want me to tell them what you think?" Aishatu knew she is crossing the line but can't hold back.

Falak: *fixes a quelling glare at Aishatu, rooting her to her seat before fixing a fake smile and said: "Just because you're our creator doesn't mean you must know everything and so you should take another question, I'm quite busy."

Aishatu: *raises hands in surrender before adjusting her shades to look at the journal she's holding; "Okay, this is interesting. If you were asked to marry one of the Royal brothers, the single ones, who would you choose?" Aishatu inclined her head in fake curiosity.