UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 35.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2017.

Sitting cozily on the Porpoise Royal couch is Madeeha, her stern face giving the maids a fright. All the three maids don't like her but what can they do, that is their job and they can't complain to anyone about it.

One of them is massaging her feet to her toes then her nails, the other one is silently fanning her with the Royal hand fan she is holding though the air conditioner is on, she still wants to act all Royal and make them feel like she is nowhere near her. The other one is plaiting her short hair in the middle and she is the quietest who hardly whines nor show a look of distaste.

Humaid walked in shortly after with his bag but she didn't move from her location, she only smiled at him which he didn't return. He doesn't see any reason why his wife won't stand up to welcome him after a long day at work. She just sat there getting herself massaged like a tyrant.

This has been going on for three long years. He can't hold it in anymore, not when he is already in love with another lady. Why make himself suffer when he can be happy all over again? As per nature and culture, there is no divorce in his list and his uncle won't even let him do that so that will be kept aside but he is going to get married to this woman who captured his heart.

Nothing ever happened between him and this woman, no words were exchanged and he doesn't know her name but he loves her. Yes, he can be strange but he knows the feeling of love because he was once in one. He should probably talk to this woman before someone sweeps her away, she is so beautiful that no man will look once. Or is she even married? His heart sank lower to his stomach at that thought.

He changed into a purple v-neckline shirt and black slacks before leaving the room to see the woman who captured his heart and he had never heard her utter a word, he yearned to hear her voice. He sat down across his wife who minded her business with her phone and didn't bother striking a conversation with him while he pretend to watch the television, he was looking at the woman plaiting his wife's hair.

She is pretty! One look at her and you will know she is Fulani. From her small body figure, the almost invisible tribal mark by the side of her eyes and her soft looking lips. Her nose stuck out more from her face because of how long it is while her eyes are not really big but neither are they small. The brown and cream maid outfit looks like it was made only for her.

"Where is my food, Madeeha?" He asked his wife after checking the dining table and the kitchen for his food but found none except the sparkling places which he is hundred and one percent sure she didn't clean.

"I haven't cooked. I didn't feel like because I wasn't hungry." She shrugged, her eyes still glued to the phone she was watching before he interrupted her, the maids are still beside her waiting for her to whim.

"What should I eat then?" He is seconds away from snapping and the maids could see that, isn't the woman afraid of her husband's anger?

To think that his wife is a culinary graduate, she hardly cooks after the first two years of their marriage. If she had given birth, he would've understood that the baby will need her time but all their attempts is unsuccessful and he is close to giving up on her getting pregnant. It doesn't look like it is bothering her because she hardly talks about giving birth and having a baby with him.

He feels like he doesn't understand his wife anymore. It is like all the pampering she is getting in the Royal house is getting to her. Maids will be there with just snapping of fingers, driver is always waiting for her instruction and many other things any Royal person would have. Maybe he is just seeing her true colours and she is not the sweet girl he met at first.

He did it intentionally. He didn't send the maids away because he wants the woman he is ready to court to hear the problem he is having with his wife so she could not think twice before agreeing with him, or so he hopes.