UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 11.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2012.

Falak giddily asked Ashir to call her maid for her so she could give her something to change into. She can't believe S is willing to give her a chance and bond like a brother and sister. She's always wanted to have that kind of relationship with Saleh but he never gave them a chance. She just greets him and he replies before going their separate ways, so now that a handsome Royal is giving her that chance, she is so not going to ruin it for anything.

She cursed for the nth time for not knowing her way around her own room. Why will she not be able to pick out her own outfit? She'll hate herself at a time like this when she needs to be somewhere and will have to wait for a maid to bring out her outfit, she'll ask her to show her how to bring out clothes and what to match. Yesterday's pajamas were not in a hanger so she found them easily. She sighed and slumped back on the bed, looking dreamily at the phone, she has her own phone! She can't believe this is happening.

Back in her village, the elders do have phone but it is the one with button and they still do watch Hausa movies in it even though it is not clear. There is no light around their side of village and they can't charge the phone until they go to another village called Kura where a man will always on his small i-pass-my-neighbour generator to charge people's phones after collecting thirty naira from each.

"You called, my Lady." She looked up at that same maid who made her up yesterday and also earlier in the morning.

"Yes please. I want some clothes and, comfortable ones." She smiled, feeling like she is not supposed to order her around but can't help it.

"Yes, my Lady." She bowed again and made her way to Falak's wardrobe while she just ricochetted into the shower since she knew how to use the IJK shower by herself. She can't afford to scare this S with her sweaty smell, she's not smelling but prevention is better than cure.

She walked out of the bathroom to find a blue casual printed maxi dress with stand collar and regular sleeves, mid calf sitting on the bed. A yellow veil sat on top of the clothes while the blue flats is sitting on the rug and it looks new. She wrestled into the outfit and manage to tie the veil like the maid did for her yesterday. The head tie didn't sit well but she could manage.

She took the phone, walked out of the room and ask Ashir to take her to this chamber the person says they knew and he did. They stopped at the huge brown double doors, they passed two with the same colour and there is a lot of space between each which means the chambers doesn't only contains a room but a lot more than that.

She nervously knocked at the door, anticipating who would open it for her. It almost sounded precluded but she waits. To her surprise, Mr Grumpy opened it with his natural stoic face but released a small teeny tiny of smile when he saw her. He composed his face upon seeing the guard behind her, he dismissed him and asked her to come in which she happily did, not once removing the beam on her face. She thought she was just hallucinating.

The place is like another Eden! The theme around the place is maroon, gold and cream and that is a very great themed colour to her. Unknowingly, she left the living room and find herself in the dining room and then a small medium sized kitchen before settling herself in another bedroom. So basically, the chambers are like flats with a bedroom, living room, dining room and kitchen. She's amazed.

"It's so beautiful." She breathed out after coming out of the huge bedroom. Like she's in heaven again!

"It is?" He smiled fully at her, looking around her whole facial expression, which is astonishment.

"Why are you nice to me now?" She asked when they sat down on the couch, leaving small distance between them.

"Because, I don't see any reason why I should not be nice to my own sister. I'm sorry about yesterday!" He apologized and it looks like it takes great effort for him to say that which is understandable for someone who is always stoic.