UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 83.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Falak got dressed in the lace all her girlfriends are going to wear. It is golden and cream so they can match on Fikriyah's naming ceremony which was that very day. Her gown was sewn in an off shoulder and it is also maternity type since the blouse flew open and closed her growing belly. No one will really notice that she is hiding something with it then the mermaid skirt she is wearing accentuated her even more flared hips.

She took the golden slippers and wore them on her feet then her barrel golden bag to match with it. She managed to do her head tie in tuge style. Looking effortlessly beautiful and feeling her little makeup on point, she left the room and walked out knowing Shaddad has left for the hospital but will be back sooner that day. She took the day off so she can attend her best friend's naming ceremony.

"You look so yummy, baby mama." Inayah wiggled her brows and hugged Falak to herself in an enthusiastic way.

"So do you, my love." She grinned back at her and take a look at all the girls dressed in the same outfit as her but with different styles and makeup. They still manage to look beautiful and stand out amongst the other people in the Royal garden where the event has been held.

The place has been decorated in cream gold and little blue. There are balloons behind the golden chair made for the mother and son to sit on. The chairs are wrapped in silk golden material and the table is closed with blue silk then the foods placed alongside appetizers for everyone. Falak appreciated their work since they helped with everything that morning though she only lazed around, command and stuff her mouth with anything that appeal her eyes and stomach.

"How are you still glowing you wretched woman. I thought you will be all saggy by now trying to walk." She heard Anisa's voice from behind her as she cat walked to where she is standing with Inayah.

Ever since that little stunt Masrooq pulled, Anisa has been amongst them since then and she is also wearing the golden and cream lace they are wearing. They will be married in two weeks as the wedding has been fixed for two months then. Falak is so happy for Anisa and she is also already head over heels in love with the prince. The wedding has been the talk of the town since then and even though Anisa only want to marry him for love, she appreciate her wedding going viral and trending in every nook of social media.

There are friends that she has totally forgotten about but then she will see their DM's asking how she is and what she is up to. They just heard she is marrying a Prince and everyone suddenly wants to become her friend. Even her bully back in highschool contacted her, it was shocking. She had to check the account and ask someone to confirm it but it's true, she did talk to her. Since they only want to be invited, she will invite them and close their mouths. She is now better than them.

"I know you are jealous but even you can't compete with me now. And you are the soon to be bride." Falak flattened her lips and shrugged one shoulder which Anisa gave a sassy smile at.

"Don't go on with your verbal fight again. You should go and see whether your friends are here or not." Inayah touched both their shoulders and left the duo to go mingle with her guests around.

Falak tiredly sigh on the couch and smiled at herself. It is just five in the evening and the event is over since it started around twelve in the afternoon. Everyone was so tired and ate to their hearts content so they don't need anything more. Some danced with the woman of the day and took lots of pictures along the way. The people Falak took photos with are just too much and she was so tired to even think about it. She was happy though, it was a beautiful day.

"Tired?" Shaddad asked walking into the living room from their bedchamber and she nodded then turn on the television to watch something before going to sleep.