UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 57

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

And Shaddad was right, she was grounded and wasn't let out. She could really go to the  hospital if she wants to but she didn't want to go against her husband, so she settled herself at home and try doing something that could take her mind off things but nothing worked since he wasn't there. She opened her laptop and watch some videos on YouTube before searching for new recipes which she writes down and closed the laptop then lie down on the bed and start to think about what to do.

Her head is unembellished.

He even left before she woke up and when she did around ten AM, she decided to send breakfast to the office for him through the guard which earned her a message of thank you in her inbox and she couldn't be any happier. He has learn to say thank you now and that is how they are improving slowly, she knew they will reach the ending line very soon and she honestly can't wait for that time. It's going to feel as though her life is complete and she knew it will be by then, just little more games.

She got dressed in simple cantaloupe elegant pleated flounce sleeve dress and got herself as an uninvited guest to her brother's Chamber. She brought Mufeeda and Hameeda out to the playing ground that is facing the Chambers. The playground has green grasses and fence closing the swings away from other adults but she is going to go in there. She liked that about the place, it's so beautiful and she herself is going to play at the moment.

She set the girls on the merry go round and she got on the trampoline with her sister in-laws. They were enjoying when Falak hit her head on the iron at the edge of the trampoline resulting to her falling out of the trampoline like a heep on the green grass, frightening the girls around her because they quickly got down from it to help her. The net rounding the trampoline somehow tore itself and that I was where Falak fell from.

The girls didn't know but one of the guards already called Shaddad and he came rushing out of the hospital like a maniac, driving through the coal tarred roads, his guards losing him in process. He went home in a record time and jumped out of the car to the playing ground not bothering to park the car well or to turn off the engine. He just needs to go rescue his wife. He asked her not to leave their Chamber, but Falak will never listen at least she didn't go to the hospital. He knew how easily she gets bored and it surprises him that she isn't bored of him till then.

There she lies on the grass with the girls surrounding her but as soon as they felt his dominating presence, they all move for him to pick the unconscious Falak in his arms. He took her bridal style to the Palace clinic right behind their wing, where five doctors live and thirty nurses scattered all around and it looks just like the real hospital if not that it is only small with minimum rooms. He can't remember how many rooms are there in the Clinic but there are at least fifteen of them around.

He took her to the Royal room and placed her there, taking the liberty of working on her. It looks like she's hit her head pretty hard so he cleaned the wound by removing her scarf leaving him flabbergasted. He's seen the hair but it was always in a bun and now that it is set free, he is mesmerized. The hairs are scattered all around his hand, the raven tresses following his hands and he could only stare in enthralled and hypnotized. He blinked before going back to cleaning her wound and dressing it like a cap rounding her head, but in this situation, bandage.

He went to their Chamber and change to simple set of slacks and Calvin Klein white shirt before going back to her his emotions dripping down the floor in process. Something he hasn't done in awhile, he did it that day. He never leaves his room not picking the clothes he removed off the bed but that time, he left the room in haste not wanting Falak to wake up without anyone there.

He sat down on the sofa provided just for him in the hospital room, half watching the television and half thinking about his wife's wellbeing. He hopes it doesn't touch her head, he can't deal with crazier Falak, not in this lifetime. But he called a Neurosurgeon, his friend Mahmud to check on her and he said she should be perfectly okay and even if her memories did erase, it will only be temporary.