UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 66.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

Humaid banged open the hickory brown oak door of his Chamber and ferried in like a lion cornering it's prey. The way his body is shaking and his nails digging into his palms making voluminous and vivid crescents, he is afraid he will shed his own blood instead of Madeeha's. The more he thought about what she did to his baby and his wife, the more he wants to hurt her through and through. He wants her to feel what Fikriyah felt and even if he won't do that, he will make she was hurt one way or the other. She can't go away unscathed after killing a Prince or Princess. She just has to pay for that, it is a must!

He's had enough of her foolishness and won't risk his wife's and baby's health anymore.

His wife would've died and his baby wouldn't have graced the world and he won't get the feeling of becoming a father after a long time. How on earth could someone be so heartless, well, she is about to know what being heartless means. She is going to regret ever messing with him and crossing his path. So far, she's seen his love and sympathy but now, she will know the reason why they call thee Princes heartless. He will forget about ever loving her and being intimate with her once upon a time. How he regrets ever getting tied to that incompetent human and excuse to womanhood.

He was so livid and resentful, his movement emanating the hidden bitterness he badly wants to hide but is failing miserably. He can't even find the love he once had for her, it's like it vanished to give him enough fury to get revenge for his wife. His eyes were only seeing red and black then Madeeha's face getting beaten by the walls around the whole Chamber. He didn't notice his brother running after him nor did he hear the yells of Hashim as he strides fast to stop the raging Prince.

"You can't act like that, stop!" Huzaif reprimanded pushing Humaid back and stopping him just before he could push open Madeeha's bedchamber mocha brown door.

Knowing she will be out by herself after hearing the commotion, he set his eyes on the door and let his brother stop him there. As soon as she settles her eyes on his, she will get what is going to hit her. He wasn't there to warn her anymore, his words and mouth won't go waste. He will let his hands do the job, the anger scorching within him is beyond imagination and no words could hold him back from giving her a tight slap. She killed his baby when she didn't give him one. She refused to give him one and has the audacity to take the one he has been waiting for.

He heard her once talking in the phone so many months back that she is ready to start giving birth but he doesn't know what happened after that and why up until then she isn't pregnant, he actually don't care. Whether she gets pregnant or not, it is not his problem. After finding out that she refused to give birth herself and not by God's willing, Humaid has stopped trying to get a baby from her. He finally has someone to fulfill his dream and he would've gotten two if not for her sinful act.

And just like he thought, she walked out of the room wearing a royal blue hijab that reached her knees and underneath is silky red nightgown. He yanked himself from his brother and dash to where she is looking at him with terror evident in her eyed. Her eyes were wider than a saucer and her heart beats at the fastest rate, never has her heart beaten like that even when Humaid kissed her the first time. She ran to her room and lock the door in a hurry, it was a command from Hashim making Humaid hit the door.

"Open this damn door before I break it down!" He yelled through gnashed teeth, hitting the door with his fists and didn't feel the pain shooting through his hands to his arms till it was too late and he was drained of all energy and the anger he has subsided. He beat the door till his fury slipped through his heart to the door.

"Seat down!" Huzaif commanded and he obeyed.

Huzaif, Yazid and Hashim sat down around the living room waiting silently for their friend and brother to regain his breathing and senses along the way. It seems like he has lost all his abilities to think and that is so unlike him. He never lose control of anything, everything is under control with him and that is the first time they are seeing him like that and that is extremely surprising.