UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 33.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2017.

Finishing her look with a simple blush point court heels, she admired herself in the mirror. She is clasped in black pallazo, blush blouse and matching veil. She is ready to start her housemanship and so she stepped into her white lab coat and other necessities that will be needed.

She walked down the hallway and sat down on the dining table alone since she woke up earlier than everybody else. The maids started tripping in with a lot of food and fruits and set the dining table, she only smiled at them and continue doing whatever she is doing in her phone. She's stopped trying to befriend most of them because they don't smile much.

"Good morning, Doctor." She heard Masrooq's deep voice greeted as he emerged from the door they always use because it is faster from their Chamber.

She gave him a once over, he is dressed simply in washed jeans and black v-neck and some sneakers which made her question why Shaddad likes killing himself with suits and waistcoats when there is no policy that forced them to wear it. The man is always different from all other people. She shook her head, why did she even think about him again?

"Hello to you too, Doctor." She beamed at him, wishing she fell in love with either him or Harith because they are also dead handsome and nicer than their brother.

"I'm also here and I'm a doctor!" They all turn around to see Harith struggling to adjust his dress shoes because it looks too tight on his legs and Falak chuckled.

She never would've thought that the Princes had it in them to keep talking because the first time she met them, she was glared at. He is simply dressed in black dress pants, sky blue button up and his dress shoes. He looks dashing! If only wishes were horses, she would've rode Harith without any other thought. He is caring and his wife will be so lucky.

"Hello to you too, Doctor Harith." She stood up and bowed before sitting back down together with Masrooq who chortled at her dramatic self.

"Good morning, Doctor Falak. I hope you're ready for your first day as a doctor in our hospital?" He asked, sitting down next to her and kept his phone on the table so he could chat with her before the other join them.

"I'm so ready for this!" She grinned, thinking about how she is going to make sure Shaddad is always uptight and mad around her. Since he won't love her, why not make his life a living hell?

At the hospital, she was given an office coincidentally close to Shaddad even though she should not be in that ward. Her mother told her that she will be going back to her Ward if her office is arranged, her answer was abrupt so they are still getting it ready for her. She wasn't complaining though, not at all.

She took her note and blinker before making her way to Shaddad's office. She was not supposed to ask him what she should do, she should go to her mother but what's the fun? She breathed in and adjusted her stethoscope and placed a bright smile that could blind the sun's before knocking on his white oak door. No one is going yo stop her this time around.

The last time she tried opening that door five years ago, it was miraculously locked but this time, she know that he is inside and he doesn't know she is the one standing. Yes, the blinds in his office are closed and so he won't see her coming not that he would be able to stop her, she is now a doctor.

She didn't forget the fact that he hates tackling his things outside his office but that is the main reason why she wants to enter his office so he would be surprised. This wouldn't be the first time she is stepping inside, it shouldn't be a problem but she knew that he was going to make a mole out of a mountain! She likes the idea of it happening!