UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 31.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2017.

Falak sighed for the nth time because of how the makeup artist is poking and jabbing her face with a lot of brushes and oily stuff. The last time she did makeup was when Humaid, Huzaif and Suwaid got married and now because of another marriage, she is getting her face poked again. She loves makeup but hates sitting in the same place for forty minutes, it is no fun at all.

She brought her phone out and started taking short videos to add to her YouTube channel later on. She has been taking short videos since the wedding preparation started which made her looks like someone straight out from mental asylum.

She has at least thirteen videos now that she is going to edit a little later or tomorrow probably. There are still a lot for her to do.

She could clearly remember when Nevedita and Heer suggest that they should blog and she agreed and let them lead the way. They kept talking to the camera that was set by the windowsill in her room. It was their third year and everything is settling, and the school was not hard anymore and she started enjoying medicine again.

With time, she opened her own YouTube channel and started blogging but not all the time and it is mostly about her skincare. Yes, Falak started using a lot of skin beauty stuff because there are a lot of them in India and she can't remove her eyes from them so she started using each one and then show them on YouTube if it works for her. She has two thousand subscribers now.

But she is going to delete all her videos now that she is getting ready to become a doctor. There are a lot of things that needs to be done and after studying her eyes out for the last exams she sat a week ago, she is in no mood for another trouble. There was an exams that she wrote to fully make her become a doctor before she starts her internship.

"You have a beautiful skin, can you model for me sometime?" The makeup artist's question jolted Falak out of her trance and she stopped taking the video and look up at the lady.

She is a short woman in her early thirties and has beautiful tan skin. Her bright eyes showed just how much she would want Falak to model for her so she smiled.

"Sure, no problem. I would love to but I don't have much time to spend, I'll try to come." She smiled again and continue to check her brand new iPhone X.

She grinned thinking about how Suwaid took it upon himself to buy her any new iPhone that is released and even if she is in India, he'd send it to her there and she appreciates it every time. Now the one she is holding is the brand new one and she started using it when people barely even know about an iPhone is.

Now, everyone thinks iPhone is competition and they all started going crazy after finding out about it. It has the best camera and is the best phone to Falak because even when she used Nevedita's Samsung, she felt that it is wrong and didn't even dreamt about leaving an iPhone for a minute. It's the phone she started dealing with and will like to go on with it for forever.

"Falak, I think Asad is going to remove your head if you don't leave this place and get dressed. He said no one will start the dinner without his lovely sister there." Jabrayah mocked, her hands akimbo as she looks at Falak spending all her time on makeup.

"Aw, that's so nice of him but I am going to finish my makeup. He is my brother after all, he has to wait for me." She pursed her lips for the woman to apply lipstick across her lips.

"I don't get why he likes you so much. I know Inayah is bubbling with jealousy right now." Jaiyana snickered at the last part because she knew she is right.

Asad is getting married to this Inayah who he met a few years back. She first saw them in an event which Falak went to with Jaiyana and Jabrayah, Inayah thought Falak and Asad were a couple when he talked to her but then Falak introduced herself as his sister to clear away the confusion and it did for that moment.