UNCOUTHLY ATTACHED: 46.

Kano State, Nigeria.
2018.

The whole Palace is in good mood because their princess is getting married to the next King of Kano state!

A week to the wedding, everyone is trying their very best to please the couple in town. The alghaita kept blowing and whistling nonstop around the whole Palace and the traditional drum kept beating around the whole walls of the Palace. Not only is the Palace aware of the wedding, but the whole state if not the country in general.

Kano state is known for a lot of things and how their Royal life is going is the best thing and so everyone keeps tabs on everything that goes on in the state. And now that the first son of the King is getting married, the next to the Throne, everyone is enjoying their time and bathing in the happiness soaring around the rampart of Kingdom, the stones, parapet and debris all feeling the felicity gliding around.

Falak and her girls couldn't keep calm and especially Falak whose dream is finally coming true after a long time. She didn't ask for anything grand but what did she expect at her wedding when her mother told her that she has been dreaming about her grand wedding ever since she set her foot in the Palace so she stopped arguing and struggling and just let them have their way, not that she won't enjoy the grand event.

She's gone through enough and the King promised a wedding to remember which she is looking forward to.

Another skin beautician was brought and the lady could make someone body as soft as a cotton. Falak felt pampered even with the way the woman likes scrubbing her body from all direction and sometimes she will have to strip down to her underwear but the woman will give her enough privacy for that. She likes every bit of attention and comments coming her way and wouldn't want it any other way.

Her outfits are all brought by the seamstress who looks thinner ever since the wedding arrangement started and Falak felt for her. Her Royal Majesty is on everybody's tail to make sure this wedding is as grand as she dreamt. There is no room for mistakes hence, all her outfits and everything she will need for the wedding is in her mother's room. Just for more safety, like the Queen had said.

There are four events that will take place. One of it is the Bridal Shower, Barbeque, Kamu and Dinner. Falak almost backed down when her friends listed the events to her after they had a little meeting with her mother and Asad. She didn't like what she heard at first but then she gave in, she has no say and it's not like she won't be satisfied. She has attended enough weddings to know how stressful it could be, she can't even think about how much stress await her.

"We're almost done with all the sessions, you don't have to cry about everything." Her skin beautician who became a friend said.

Her name is Amrah. She just clocked twenty one some days back and they celebrated together with Falak in her room after their session. She is this small slender woman with mature mind and mature brain but likes talking. Falak liked her the very first day they started unlike the other woman who did it for her when she was to marry Bilal, Amrah knows how to do her job better and even be friends with the bride.

"I know right, I can't wait for it to end." Falak shrugged when Amrah shook her head in disappointment be cause to her, the session is not a torture but massage.

"I wish I agreed to do this when I was getting married. Look at how you are glowing and you are not even pregnant, I'm so jealous of you right now." Jaiyana, the other occupant in the room whined looking at a beaming Falak.

Though she's fair, her skin is now in between yellow and cream while her cheeks are rosy and her skin is glistening with natural glow which to Amrah was hidden because she doesn't use traditional and local herbs but instead use the modern ones that doesn't bring out person's real glow. Her eyes are so bright and you could point the happiness shining in them from miles away.