Chapter 34

Graduation came full swing. I barely slept a wink from all the excitement that is going on. I picked out a dress that has a black skirt and a white top with a lace overlay. I finish curling my hair, slipped on my cap and gown and I was ready to go.

I graduated top of my class with honors and was presented with a variety of different scholarships. Aiden on the other hand is the lucky one. A scout that followed Aiden when he began surfing his freshman year has offered him a full scholarship to North Carolina University of Wilmington.

UNC is ranked #9 in the best surf colleges and Aiden is so thrilled. The good news is the scholarships I have received will be acceptable at UNC as well. I plan to attend this fall for a degree in education. I am excited to pursue teaching and I still plan to travel to see the world outside of Georgetown.

I see that Aiden is waiting for me in the crowd of people after the graduation ceremony. I am beyond blessed and ecstatic to start this next chapter. This entire year has been a whirlwind of ups and downs. I could even say I have experienced a complete 360. Aiden was there for me by my side and he I know he will continue to be.

"Well Aiden I guess you are not the only person that can handle doing a complete 360." I say as I wrap my arms around his neck beginning to reminisce everything that happened this past year.

"You got that right babe. It looks like we could even become roommates." Aiden teases before kissing me.

"I guess so Aiden. I guess so."

——————————————————-
THE END ❤️😃😕😭🥰