2

Authors' Note: Hello, everyone! We just wanted to take a quick second and thank everyone on Fanfiction, so far, who has reviewed, favorited, and followed our story! The reaction has been great and we are so excited to keep continuing. Please, enjoy it!

"Oh, my God, what am I going to do?" Asked Sylvie as she started to breathe really heavy and pace the small bathroom that only had the occupancy for one but was currently holding three.
Stella carefully looked at Brett, "Well, first thing's first, you have to tell Casey before he finds out some other way."
"I agree, Brett, you have to tell Casey right now." Chimed in Foster.
"Right now?!? I can't tell him this right now. What if he doesn't want it and doesn't want to be with me? Oh my God, I feel like I can't breathe." Rasped Sylvie as she sat down and tried to catch her breath.
Foster quickly walked behind Brett and started rubbing circles on her back. "It's okay, Brett. Just breathe. In out. In out. It's okay."
The three girls stayed in the bathroom for what seemed like hours until finally Mouch banged on the bathroom door practically ordering whoever was in there to vacate immediately.
"No you all are right. I need to tell him right now or I will probably never have the courage."
Foster and Kidd simply nodded their heads then stood up with Brett and began exiting the bathroom.
"I mean, what were you girls doing in there having some sort of secret girl club." Called an exasperated Mouch as it seemed like he had been waiting for an eternity to use the bathroom.
"Oh, cool your jets, Mouch. We were just looking at the...tiling. Right, Foster?"
"Yeah, right, Kidd. We were looking at the tiling."
"Oh, whatever." Called Mouch as he raced into the bathroom and slammed the door.
Brett took a steady breath and tried to calm her racing heart.
"You got this, Brett." Yelled Foster as she and Kidd nervously watched Brett walk to Casey's office.
Sylvie walked the hallway trying to rack her brain. 'This can't be happening we aren't together'. She silently thought as she passed a myriad of people. She then walked into the bunk room and head straight for Matt's office. Seeing that the door is closed she lightly knocked on it.
"Come in," Called Matt.
Sylvie gently pushed the door open taking a step inside the small office, "Ughh..hey." She whispered.
Matt looked over at her with a big smile on his face. "Hey, come on it. What's up?"
"Umm...I need to talk to you."
"Okay...about what?"
"Well, you're probably going to want to sit down." Said Brett as she sits on the edge of the bunk in his office
"Umm, sure. Is everything okay? You aren't leaving again are you?" He asks nervously.
Shaking her head no "No, but I think your wish came true." She says.
"What...wish? What are you talking about?" He asks.
Brett sits there for a minute contemplating how she should really tell him that he is going to be a father until she finally pulls the pregnancy test out of her jacket pocket and hands it to him.
"To have a family, Matt. I'm pregnant."
Matt's eyes seem to glaze over. "Is this real Sylvie? Please tell me this is real." He pleads.
Brett simply nodded her head then she starts to ramble, "Yes, Matt it's real. And I know that we're not together and we didn't plan for this. But I think, no wait, I know that I want this. I want this baby, and if you don't want..."
Brett never gets to finish that sentence because she is immediately pulled into a bone-crushing hug by Matt.
"Sylvie, stop. I want this. I want this baby. I want to have this baby with you, Sylvie Brett."
"Wait really?"
"Yeah."
Brett's face slowly lifted into a gigantic smile.
"Okay."
"Okay." He whispered as he looked down at her still in his arms.
"Umm, I guess I need to make a doctor's appointment do they can confirm the pregnancy."
"Okay, well make it for tomorrow since we're off and I can go with you."
"Wait, you wanna come with me?"
"Yeah, of course, I do. I'm not letting you go through this alone."
"Okay, good. I'm glad you want to be involved even though we're not really together."
"Of course, Brett. I'm gonna be here for you and this baby no matter what. Okay? Even if we are or aren't together."
Brett just stood there and smiled at Casey. She couldn't believe her luck. He truly wanted this. He wanted this baby with her.
"Umm, wait Brett. Does anyone else know?"
Brett quickly looked down, "Umm, yes both Foster and Kidd know. They were with me when I found out."
"They knew before I did?"
"Yes, I'm sorry. Listen I was freaking out and wasn't sure if I was going to tell you or not, but they convinced me that It was the right thing to do."
"Well, I couldn't agree with them anymore."
It seemed like it took forever but they were finally here. Brett and Casey were finally at the doctor's office waiting.
"Casey, I need to ask you something."
"Okay, what is it."
"Umm, you're not upset that you aren't going through this with Gabby, are you? Listen, I would understand if you prefer to be doing this with her, I just..."
"Brett, stop! I wouldn't want to be doing this with anyone but you. Okay?"
"Okay." Replied Brett as she took Casey's hand that was setting in his lap.
Natalie comes into the waiting room and takes them to their observation room. Natalie has Sylvie give a urine sample. Then soon she comes back into the room with a smile on her face and the ultrasound machine.
"So you are most definitely pregnant." Replied Natalie with a smile. "Let's get some ultrasound pics of the baby. So lay back and lift your shirt." Sylvie does as she is told then Natalie puts the cold gel put on her stomach.
Before they know what's happening. Natalie whispers "I'm going to get someone to take a second look hold on one sec."
Brett nervously looks at Casey silently praying to God that nothing was wrong.
Natalie finally comes back into the room with Maggie. They look at the screen and their faces turn into one of shock.
"Hey, what's going on is the baby okay?" Asked Matt as he gently took Brett's hand out her lap.
Maggie smiles, "They are perfectly fine.."
Matt is in complete shock after looking at the screen, "What do you mean they?"
"You're having triplets."

Thanks, everyone for reading! Please let us know what you thought!
- PurpleNewYorkCity/MSlugAntZ and one-chicago-obsessed