A/N

Authors' Note: Hello, everyone. Fair warning, we are not happy right now. Quite sad actually. We have just found a story on Fanfiction that is very similar to ours. Pieces of it are actually from our story. This disheartens us so much; you all have no idea. Both of us work very hard on this story, from sending numerous emails to each other, planning every piece out, and so much more.

So, to the person who is basically waiting for us to upload and copying parts of our story if this continues, we will report it. And to anyone who does the same, you will be reported. While both of us get being inspired by others' stories, there is no reason to copy others' plots. One, it's not creative. Two, it's very unprofessional and rude. And three, it makes your writing look bad.

We don't mean to sound rude or mean, we are just very upset that our hard work is just taken like that.

Sorry for ranting, but we both felt like this was something that HAD to be said now and for anyone in the future that looks to do the same thing. It honestly makes us hesitant to continue with this story, so hopefully, this will be resolved and we won't have to worry about it.

To the person that is doing this, you know who you are, we are not petty or rude. So if you need help coming up with your own ideas feel free to get in touch with us and we will help you. We promise. We wish you luck on any new and original story you create.

Thank you to those that continue to support this story. We are not looking to argue with anyone about this, so like we said we hope this gets resolved.

Thank you for reading,
- Sad co-authors, PurpleNewYorkCity/MSlugAntZ, and one-chicago-obsessed