Epilogue-1

Authors' Note: Hi, everyone! Who's missing Firehouse 51? I know we both are, for sure. Here is one epilogue part (not sure if there will be more or not) completely done by one part of our writing team, one-chicago-obsessed. Enjoy!

Falling asleep in each other's arms was heaven for both of them, and all they could both help to think was 'we are the luckiest people on earth'. The next morning they woke up to the nurse coming in to check Sylvie's incision and her vitals. After that, they brought them the babies and let them spend the day with them just bonding and enjoying every single smile or smirk from the babies. They were in heaven.

A couple of days later, they are home with all three babies on a routine schedule. Happily content with their family healthy and together. The triplets all now weigh almost 4 lbs. Learning each and every little thing about each baby. Charlotte and Matt are so attached to each other. While Daniel and Braxton enjoy their mommy and son time.

The living room of their home is filled with a bunch of toys and more clothes than they can store. So Sylvie, Emily, and Stella decided to sort everything for the babies and put them up and to the side. Foster is attached to the babies and has offered to sleep on the couch and help with the babies as much as she can.

Matt and Sylvie gratefully took her up on her offer one night and soon set up one of the spare rooms for her to stay in. They work together as a team daily and have a really down pact schedule for the infants. Sylvie, Matt, Foster, Stella, and Kelly are all sitting in the kitchen discussing when Stella and Kelly were ever going to get married.

Sylvie and Matt can't help but think about how absolutely amazing and crazy their life is truly about to become but they know with the help of firehouse 51 they will be able to do it.

Sylvie and Matt laid in bed one night just talking. "So, do you want any more kids? I was thinking we try for at least one more girl." Matt says smiling down as his gorgeous wife.

"If that's what you want then we can, but let's let the triplets get older at least two years old." She says smiling at him.

They happily hold each other and fall asleep with Sylvie laid on Matt's chest. His arms securely wrapped around her. Days and months go by really fast and before they know the triplets are a year old.
Donna and Cindy are helping set up the firehouse while everyone is on a call. Sylvie, who decided to take the shift off, is chasing the rambunctious one-year-olds through the bunk room. 

Soon everyone has come back and Matt has taken over and three high chairs are in the middle of the room which each child and smash cakes in front of each child. Charlotte is the first to dig in and everyone starts cheering on Braxton and Daniel on.

Time Skip...

Sylvie has been majorly sick and decided to take a test resulting in a positive pregnancy test. Matt and Sylvie are beyond ecstatic to be welcoming their last child. Foster and Stella once again are in charge of gender reveal.

Sylvie is frustrated as not only is she back working but also planning the triplet's third birthday while being almost six months pregnant with their final child. She has three weeks before the party and still has not one single present or decoration for the party.

Matt is in the back yard chasing the toddlers around while Sylvie is in the kitchen drinking water. She walks out and smiles at Matt. "Mommy, I love you." Charlotte says. Sylvie can't help but smile. "I love you too, princess," she says picking up Charlotte and kissing her cheek. It's soon bedtime for the family; so Matt and Sylvie busy themselves with getting the babies bathed and put to sleep.

They soon go to sleep themselves. The next morning they wake up to all the kids jumping on the bed. "Good morning! Mommy, Daddy, can you get up and make brakewest." They all start laughing.

"You mean breakfast, and yes we can. Let's go downstairs and get food." Smiled Sylvie as she and Matt jumped out of bed and the family made their way downstairs to start breakfast.

Two weeks later the day of the party. Sylvie is setting up the back yard while Matt started the grill. Kelly and Stella had the kids and were chasing them around. Soon people started showing up.

"Hey Sylvie, someone is knocking on the front door,"  Foster yells from the back door as she balances a plate of food and a triplet in her hand. Sylvie walked to the front door and opened it to see Antonio and Gabby at the door with presents and big smiles on their faces. "We hope you don't mind us joining," Antonio said smiling.

"Of course not! Go ahead and come through," Sylvie says leading them through the door. Matt smiles and hugs the two of them when they walk through the back door. Sylvie goes back to what she is doing.

The party was a success. Stella and Foster get the kids to sleep while everyone else cleans up. Then they soon are in bed sleeping.

Four months later Sylvie is in the delivery room with Matt by her side coaching her through the whole contraction process. And before they know it, Sylvie and Matt welcome Gracely Shay Casey. Friends and family feel the room and they gush over the 8 lb baby girl.

Thanks for reading this part! We hope you enjoyed it! Great job to, one-chicago-obsessed on writing this part!

Don't forget to check out our own separate Brett and Casey stories! We both usually have some new stories going on during a Fire break.