12

Authors' Note: Hi, everyone! We hope you're all well! Sorry, this is a little late today, this has been a hectic week. We hope you enjoy this! Don't forget to let us know what you think at the end!

Brett was completely in love with their new home. Although they couldn't move into it just yet, it was all Brett could think about. She couldn't wait to decorate the nursery or nurseries in their case.

"Hey, babe what do you think about this dress for the gender reveal tomorrow?" Asked Brett as she twirled around in the blue and pink dress that Foster had bought and sent her.

Casey looked up from his computer and smiled, "Babe, you look good in anything."

Brett sighed and shook her head, "No, I look huge in everything."

Casey closed his computer before he motioned for Brett to come to the bed, "Come here, babe."

Brett looked at him like he had three heads.

"Please." Pleaded Casey causing Brett to laugh before she finally gave in and walked over to Casey on the bed.

Casey looked up at Brett with the sweetest smile anyone has ever possessed, "Babe, you look amazing. You can hardly tell that it's triplets and not just one baby."

Brett started to moan as Casey massaged her shoulders and kissed her neck.

"Oh, I love you." Whispered Brett as she slipped into her relaxed state.

Casey laughed before he placed a small kiss on Brett's lips, "I love you too."

Both were so excited to find out the babies' genders tomorrow, they could hardly stand it.

"What do you think they all are?" Asked Brett as she and Casey lay in bed snuggled together watching the snowfall outside their window.

Casey thought about it for a moment before he placed his hand on Brett's round tummy, "I think they're all girls."

"All girls?" Asked a shocked Brett, "Why do you think they're all girls?"

Casey laughed at Brett's reaction, "Well, I looked a couple of things up online and it seems after everything you've experienced throughout the pregnancy so far, it looks like all girls."

Brett shook her head in amusement, "You can't look all that up online that's cheating!"

"How is that cheating?" Asked Casey as continued to laugh at Brett's reaction.

Brett tried to think of a nonexistent reason, "Well..."

"That's what I thought." Laughed Casey as he wrapped his arms around Brett and his babies.