13

Author’s Note: We just wanted to say a quick thanks to everyone for your support on this story. We love to read all of your comments, they really make our day! Enjoy, and don't forget to tell us what you thought at the end!  

Brett couldn't believe what she was looking at, “Casey, how did you...what is…” 

Casey laughed before he took the shocked Brett into his arms, “Sylvie, breath.” 

Brett shook her head and pulled the two tickets to Bora Bora out of the white envelope Casey had given her, “Casey, how can we afford these? You just bought the house not too long ago.”

“Brett, I bought these the morning I was going to propose to you. I wanted the trip to be an engagement present, but now after everything that’s happened, I think we should use the time we have off and get away for a little while.” 

Brett stood there shocked staring at the first-class Bora Bora tickets in her hand, “You didn't answer my question, how can we afford this?” 

Casey sighed before he looked around and noticed that everyone had gone inside leaving them to discuss this alone, “Brett, I know we haven't really had the chance to discuss this yet, but we don't have to worry about money.” 

“What are you saying?” Asked Brett as she placed her hands on her stomach that had three little babies kicking inside of it. 

 Casey smiled as he reached out beside Brett’s hand and felt the babies, “Brett, I have money invested into several businesses. We won't have to worry about money.” 

“Why haven't you ever told me about this?” Asked Brett as she felt anger start to build up from him not being completely honest with her.” 

“I didn't think it was a big deal.” 

Brett sighed, “Well, it is to me, Casey. I want this to be a partnership with one hundred percent honesty on both sides.”

Casey nodded completely understanding what she was saying and remembering how he used to feel when Gabby didn't tell him things, “Okay, I’m sorry. You’re right, I should have told you when we discussed financials last month.” 

Brett smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, “Thank you. I’m sorry too I shouldn't have brought this up here right after you surprised me.” 

Casey gave her a small kiss on the lips, “Well, now that is over what do you say to a vacation with me?” 

Brett giggled, “Well...I have never been to Bora Bora.” 

“Good because we leave in the morning.” Replied Casey with a sly smirk. 

Brett gasped, “In the morning? Casey, that gives me no time to get anything ready. And, what about the babies? Am I even allowed to travel this late in the pregnancy?”