3

Authors' Note: Thanks again to everyone for your support on this story. It means so much to us. We love you all! Without further ado, please enjoy!

"Wait...are you all serious?" Asked Sylvie as she turned and looked at the black and white screen to her left.

Maggie and Natalie both turned to each other and smirked.

"Yeah, we're sure. Here take a look." Said Natalie as she pointed to the three small bean-shaped objects.

Brett turned, stared at the screen, and gasped. 'Triplets? How am I having triplets? Wait...Matt and I are having triplets...' Thought Brett as small, delicate tears started to gather up in her eyes.

"Matt you're looking a little pale there." Giggled a smiling Maggie as she started to help Brett clean up.

Matt shook his head, trying to come out of the trance he had been in for the last five minutes after finding out that he was going to be the father of three. "What...I'm sorry. I'm just a little shocked. I mean, triplets. Can you believe it, Brett?"

"No. I mean how is it possible? Neither of us have twins or triplets in our family's, that we know of."

"Sometimes it just happens for couples, regardless of family genes or not." Called Natalie as she came back into the room carrying a file full of papers and pamphlets.

It seemed like time flew by as Matt and Sylvie talked with Maggie and Natalie about the dos and don'ts of Brett's pregnancy.

"When do we get to find out the sexes?" Asked an eager Matt as he helped Brett put on her fluffy, blue marshmallow coat.

Natalie looked at the couple and smiled, "Not for a couple of months. You still have a while to go so make sure you're eating lots and getting plenty of rest. Okay? You're not due until the start of summer, so you have plenty of time to prepare."

Brett and Casey both looked at Maggie and Nately and nodded. Casey was so excited he kept going through a mental checklist of everything they needed in his mind.

Maggie pulled a paper out of her pocket and handed it to Casey, "Nowhere is your prescription for prenatal vitamins that you need to take. Make sure you are taking those every day; they seem to really help expecting mothers and babies."

Brett and Casey both had a huge smile on both of their faces. They simply could not believe they were having triplets. Triplets. How in the world were they having triplets?

"Hey, what do you say we go grab a bite to eat?" Asked Casey as he sat behind the driver's seat of his pickup truck.

Brett looked up from her phone and smiled, "Sure, I would love too! How about that little dinner on Park Street?"

"Perfect." Called Casey as he started the truck and prepared to pull out on to the main road.

Brett and Casey both sat in a small booth in the back of the dinner.

"So..." Started Casey.

"So..." Replied an ever-smirking Brett.