11

Authors’ Note: Happy Thanksgiving everyone! We hope you all have a great holiday. We are so thankful for everyone’s support on this story! 

Just a quick reminder - we will only be updating this story on Wednesdays for the next coming weeks. 

Enjoy!  

Chapter Eleven 

Casey looked at Brett with scared, wide eyes, “No? "What do you mean...no?" 

Brett laughed as she looked at Casey’s scared face, “Casey, I don't mean no as in never, I just want something to be normal for us for once. You know?” 

Casey shook his head not really understanding what Brett was saying, “Not really. What are you trying to say?” 

“Well...were you really planning to propose to me while we were both in a hospital?” 

“No, I was actually planning on asking you that last night we went out to dinner.” Laughed Casey as he thought about their predicament. 

Brett happily nodded her head at seeing him laugh, “See that’s what I'm saying. Nothing goes to plan with us. I mean the first time we had sex we got pregnant with triplets, then we have ex wifes showing up, and a failed proposal.” 

Casey came over and sat beside Brett on her bed, “I get it.” 

Brett sweetly nodded, “Good because when you really do propose I want the most romantic proposal of all time.” 

“I think I can do that.” Whispered Casey before he leaned in and kissed her on the lips.

“Good,” Giggled Brett. 

“But you're sure you didn't look at the ring, right?” 

“I’m sure!” Promised Brett as Casey took the black velvet box and hid it in his duffle bag. 

Not too long after that, Will stopped by with Brett’s discharge papers and instructions on what she should and should not do while on her time off. 

Brett was busy taking a shower and getting ready so she didn't notice when Casey stepped into the hallway to have a private talk with Will. 

“Hey, babe you almost ready?” Asked Casey as he slowly wandered back into Brett’s room. 

“Yep, I’m pretty close to being done.” Replied Brett as she zipped up her bag and went to grab her phone. 

Casey smiled seeing her now huge baby bump. He was so thrilled to be a father he could barely contain his excitement. He couldn't wait to hold all three of their babies in his arms and tell them how much he loved them. He couldn't wait for their first words, birthday parties, and so much more. 

“Hey, you okay?” Asked Brett as looked over and saw that Casey was daydreaming. 

Casey smiled, walked over, and placed his hand on her baby bump, “I am more than okay. Are you ready to go?” 

Brett nodded completely understanding what he was saying, “Yes, please,” 

Both grabbed each other's hand and their things and began making their way down to where Casey’s truck was parked. 

“Wow,” Yelled out Brett in the hospital parking lot, causing both her and Casey to stop in their tracks and look at each other.